Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 12
Pastor Eli Johnson | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Dec 12 2015 3:54 PM

I didn't know where to send this, but here goes: When I am typing in a list of bible verses in my presentation and I use a lot, if I accidentally miss one there is no way to go back and insert another verse. You can only hit all the red 'X's and back up to where you missed it and then pick back up. So for example if on the following screen and I missed one between 2 Peter 1:20 and John 15:16, its quite painful to go back.

Can some one add an insert feature or when you add one, allow it to be dragged up to a higher place in the pack?

Posts 716
LogosEmployee
Peter June | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 12 2015 5:47 PM

Hi, Eli. This sounds like a great idea! I'll add it to our list of improvements to make. In the meantime, creating each OSB verse separately will allow you to drag and drop in the order of service section. With the number of references you have, I can see how this would be cumbersome to you, though, in having a clean view of your order of service.

Posts 140
LogosEmployee
Nick Ericson (Proclaim) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 13 2015 5:40 PM

You should be able to drag/drop verses. I testing this on Windows with the latest build and it worked for me. Let me know if can't get it to work (and if you are using Windows or Mac).

We didn't enable dragging from the text box region because the click action is already defined to set focus (but perhaps we could look at this again).

Posts 370
Josh Edwards | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 14 2015 4:33 AM

I tested this on my Mac with the latest version and I could NOT get it to work. Just thought I'd let you know.

Posts 676
LogosEmployee
Jordan Sjodin | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 14 2015 7:16 AM

Thanks Josh. I'll take a look at this soon 

Mac | iOS | Android | Windows | Web Developer 

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS