Hey Logos! Brilliant work!

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1364
Ben | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Dec 16 2015 5:14 PM

I regularly post the free book-of-the-month and other such things on Facebook. Consequently, a lot of my friends who might not have ever known or considered Logos now have accounts, sometimes get the $1.99 book, and are much more likely to be customers. 

This giving away quality scholarly stuff is a good strategy for attracting new customers. I suppose others are more interested in the historic preachers or fluffy material, but to each his own. 

"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected."- G.K. Chesterton

Posts 3809
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 17 2015 5:44 AM

Smile

I like the strategy as well. Just keep in mind that if it were not for  A couple of historic preachers the scholars would have nothing to write about :-)

Posts 8941
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 17 2015 6:12 AM

Ben:
This giving away quality scholarly stuff is a good strategy for attracting new customers.

I certainly hope that is the case.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS