Mass deleting

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1
Nathan Oman | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Dec 16 2015 5:50 PM

when I first got Logos and was playing with the software, I downloaded a few huge free collections (Classics, The Richmond Times Dispatvh etc.) that I don't use and which clutter my library of sources I do use. Is there a way of just doing a mass deletion of sources?

Posts 1414
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 16 2015 5:53 PM

Nathan Oman:

when I first got Logos and was playing with the software, I downloaded a few huge free collections (Classics, The Richmond Times Dispatvh etc.) that I don't use and which clutter my library of sources I do use. Is there a way of just doing a mass deletion of sources?

You can call or email Customer Service and have them deleted from your library, or you can open preferences, scroll to the bottom, and look for the Hidden Resources area. Then take and drag any resources you no longer want to see to this area. They will then appear in a Hidden Resources list at the bottom until such time as you unhide them. 

Myke Harbuck
Lead Pastor, www.ByronCity.Church
Adjunct Professor, Georgia Military College

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 16 2015 5:58 PM

Nathan Oman:
I downloaded a few huge free collections (Classics, The Richmond Times Dispatvh etc.) that I don't use and which clutter my library of sources I do use. Is there a way of just doing a mass deletion of sources?

I have heard that you can request that Customer Service remove your license to the Perseus Classics from your account.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 1854
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 16 2015 6:18 PM

You can also do a mass-hide from the Library by selecting multiple resources (using Ctrl+Click [non-contiguous] or Shift-Click [contiguous]), then doing a Ctrl-RightClick and choosing Hide These Resources.

Win 10 | Android 9 | Fire OS 5

Posts 1414
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 16 2015 7:44 PM

Robert M. Warren:

You can also do a mass-hide from the Library by selecting multiple resources (using Ctrl+Click [non-contiguous] or Shift-Click [contiguous]), then doing a Ctrl-RightClick and choosing Hide These Resources.

Excellent advice Robert. Should have thought of that. 

Myke Harbuck
Lead Pastor, www.ByronCity.Church
Adjunct Professor, Georgia Military College

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS