Free Book on Day 20 - Working for you???

Page 2 of 2 (33 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 32 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 1352
Edwin Bowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 20 2015 6:07 AM

Working now

Posts 9632
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 20 2015 6:20 AM

Edwin Bowden:

Working now

strange, not (yet) for me.

Running Verbum 7 and Logos 8 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 314
Batman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 20 2015 7:29 AM

being it's sunday, i doubt it. or. i'd be surprised they would be working today.

Kenute P. Curry:

Am sure LOGOS will correct it Charlene Just keep checking it throughout the day.

Posts 172
LogosEmployee
Jonathan J Watson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 20 2015 7:30 AM

Good morning, everyone. 

To those of you who surmised that today's free product was Letters to a Christian you are correct! https://www.logos.com/product/55925/letters-to-a-christian 

The Advent page has been updated to include the correct book. 

Have a blessed Sunday. 

Posts 253
Charlene | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 20 2015 10:18 AM

Kenute P. Curry:
Am sure LOGOS will correct it Charlene Just keep checking it throughout the day.

No, I was talking about the Genesis to Jesus as being free, but that was in error...still appreciative of all the freebies, though.

And I don't know why the number of posts that I have has started over....had a bit more than that....but that too is not a problem!Smile

Posts 2947
Milkman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 20 2015 11:52 AM

not yet either.

mm.

Posts 21354
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 20 2015 12:51 PM

Charlene:

And I don't know why the number of posts that I have has started over....had a bit more than that....but that too is not a problem!Smile

Have you changed the email address associated with your Logos account? That is the typical reason for post counts being reset 

Posts 253
Charlene | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 20 2015 3:02 PM

Graham Criddle:

Charlene:

Have you changed the email address associated with your Logos account? That is the typical reason for post counts being reset 

Nope! Same one! It's no biggie...it just looks like I have just starting posting, whereas I've been with Logos (oops! Faithlife) for years!

Posts 401
Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 20 2015 4:08 PM

Thanks Jonathan - Much appreciated. 

Posts 2750
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 20 2015 5:57 PM

Charlene:

Nope! Same one! It's no biggie...it just looks like I have just starting posting, whereas I've been with Logos (oops! Faithlife) for years!

Hi Charlene; Welcome to the forums. Big Smile

Posts 253
Charlene | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 20 2015 6:31 PM

Erwin Stull, Sr.:

Charlene:

Thanks for the welcome, but actually I've been here before the beginning of the forums! :)....

Posts 2750
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 20 2015 6:40 PM

Charlene:

Erwin Stull, Sr.:

Charlene:

Thanks for the welcome, but actually I've been here before the beginning of the forums! :)....

I realize. I meant that in a joking way. Smile

Posts 253
Charlene | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 20 2015 7:54 PM

Erwin Stull, Sr.:

Charlene:

Erwin Stull, Sr.:

Charlene:

I realize. I meant that in a joking way. Smile

After I posted, I thought that was what you meant! Big Smile

Page 2 of 2 (33 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS