NIVAC $7.99 until 14th Jan

Page 1 of 3 (48 items) 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 47 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 851
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jan 1 2016 10:56 AM

Until 14th Jan you can get NIVAC for $7.99. Check out this website and  note the code that needs to be applied at the checkout:

http://zondervanacademic.com/blog/niv-application-commentary-software-sale-8-dollars/

Posts 9043
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 1 2016 11:11 AM

The return of a good deal. Thanks for the alert.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 3096
Whyndell Gizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 1 2016 11:22 AM

Yes thank you Zondervan from one of your customers who paid $20+ for his volumes Devil

Posts 8835
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 1 2016 11:32 AM

Thanks for pointing this out as I had not seen this blog post and the great offer. I don't have this series and it is something worth considering at this price.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 510
Gordon Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 1 2016 11:43 AM

It's a terrific series, well worth having and especially at this price. It is a good balance of serious scholarship and practical application.

It's not quite complete yet. The two volumes remaining to be published are Ezra/Nehemiah and Psalms vol. 2 (vol. 1 = Psalms 1-72).

According to one website, the former will be written by Douglas J Green and the latter by Jamie Grant.

Does anyone know when these books are due to be completed/published?

Posts 334
Robert Neely | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 1 2016 12:03 PM

Thanks for the heads up.

Posts 6154
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 1 2016 12:08 PM

Wow sale is back! Advice, if you can afford them, get them all - stop cherry picking!

DAL

Posts 957
Yasmin Stephen | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 1 2016 12:10 PM

Thanks for the heads-up! Now if I can only find that recommendation thread from the last time they were on sale ...

Posts 66
James Chin | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 1 2016 12:52 PM

Thank you Paul for the heads up. Been waiting for this sale for a while. Got all the OT books on offer  Smile

Posts 196
Stephen Terlizzi | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 1 2016 1:01 PM

Yasmin Stephen:

Thanks for the heads-up! Now if I can only find that recommendation thread from the last time they were on sale ...

Here is the hyperlink to the previous thread - https://community.logos.com/forums/t/104242.aspx?PageIndex=1

Agape,

Steve

Posts 147
OMykeO | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 1 2016 1:03 PM

Initial issues.  sorry

Posts 66
James Chin | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 1 2016 1:05 PM

Was deciding whether to get Peter Enns' Exodus, being aware of his position on the (in)errancy of the Bible. Then decided it's worth 8 bucks to read what he has to say about the supernatural events in the exodus.  

Posts 957
Yasmin Stephen | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 1 2016 1:26 PM

Stephen Terlizzi:

Yasmin Stephen:

Here is the hyperlink to the previous thread - https://community.logos.com/forums/t/104242.aspx?PageIndex=1

Agape,

Steve

Yes, thank you! Smile

James Chin:

Was deciding whether to get Peter Enns' Exodus, being aware of his position on the (in)errancy of the Bible.

Ha, was just having similar thoughts! Still undecided on that one ...

I can't afford that many right now (plus I'm supposed to be on a serious buying moratorium in 2016 Roll Eyes) but for now I'm leaning toward the major prophets. At least I have two weeks before the sale ends.

Posts 701
ChelseaFC | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 1 2016 1:28 PM

Thanks for the heads up! 

Chelsea FC- Today is a good day!

Posts 5242
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 1 2016 1:30 PM

Gordon Jones:
Does anyone know when these books are due to be completed/published?

Not sure how in the know they are but best commentaries says 2016 for Ezra... Psalms 2 no date there..

-Dan

Posts 1602
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 1 2016 1:47 PM

Would someone be willing to post the commentary from Matthew 1:1-25 so that I could get a feel for the approach?

Posts 510
Gordon Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 1 2016 2:22 PM

Hi Steve,

I was about to do that for you when I realised that doing so would create a very, very long forum post!

Can I suggest that a better way for you to see the text you mentioned, and see how it is laid out in the resource, would be to purchase the book.

Logos will let you try a book or any number of books and return it/them up to a month later, with no fuss. Just email customer service and tell them you'd like to cancel the order. But I think you'll want to keep any NIVAC volumes you download.

I hope that helps!

Posts 8835
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 1 2016 2:50 PM

I decided I could not afford the entire set so I opted for those rated among the top three in bestcommentaries.com - http://bestcommentaries.com/topseries/

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 28
Mr. Victor | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 1 2016 3:25 PM

Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered 3!

Posts 2301
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 1 2016 4:55 PM

I picked up the set last time they were on sale and really like them.  I didn't expect to see this price again, but I'm glad it came around again for those who missed it the first time. 

Page 1 of 3 (48 items) 1 2 3 Next > | RSS