30 Day Challenge

Page 1 of 1 (16 items)
This post has 15 Replies | 6 Followers

Posts 249
LogosEmployee
Jacob Cerone | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jan 12 2016 9:25 AM

As many of you already know, Faithlife has started a 30 Day Challenge to teach both Bible study methodology and Matthew 4, all while showing you how to use Logos Bible Software. The course is entirely free, and you can sign up for it here. The challenge is continuous, so you can start whenever you're ready and continue to access the videos well into the future.

We've also created a Faithlife group as a means for course participants to connect with one another and a Logos Pro so that we can all learn Logos and the Bible better! You can follow the group here.

If you have any questions, feel free to check out our FAQs here or ask your questions on this post or in the Faithlife group.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Posts 3112
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 12 2016 9:32 AM

Do you think you could make this into a course that we can download and watch in logos?

Posts 249
LogosEmployee
Jacob Cerone | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 12 2016 9:34 AM

Mattillo:

Do you think you could make this into a course that we can download and watch in logos?

Great idea. We have already thought about doing that and there are plans—though no definite timeframe—to do so!

Posts 3112
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 12 2016 10:07 AM

That sounds great and so far I love the program. It would be nice if you had a dedicated page for all the recommended resources as well

Posts 249
LogosEmployee
Jacob Cerone | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 12 2016 10:10 AM

Mattillo:

That sounds great and so far I love the program. It would be nice if you had a dedicated page for all the recommended resources as well

Another great recommendation we're working on! We want to have a dedicated page for each video that includes the recommended resources, the transcript for the video, and the video itself!

Posts 3112
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 12 2016 11:26 AM

Well thank you Jacob.  I'll sit back and wait for these suggestions to come to life.  If they don't get added to Logos it would be great if we could download the videos to watch offline when on the road

Posts 480
Michael Kinch | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 12 2016 11:57 AM

Jacob Cerone:

Another great recommendation we're working on! We want to have a dedicated page for each video that includes the recommended resources, the transcript for the video, and the video itself!

Thanks Jacob. The transcript would be helpful.  It would make it easier to follow through on the steps as we practice them.

Posts 6222
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 13 2016 7:31 AM
It'd be nice if it could be combined and made into a free mobile Ed type of course so everybody can have access within their library. DAL
Posts 1
Joe Morrison | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 14 2016 7:53 AM

Your link to the FAQ does not seem to be working.

Posts 2756
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 14 2016 8:04 AM

DAL:
It'd be nice if it could be combined and made into a free mobile Ed type of course so everybody can have access within their library. DAL

Yes

This, along with the ability to download (without going through a round about way of downloading) and watch independently would be good.

Posts 249
LogosEmployee
Jacob Cerone | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 14 2016 8:17 AM

Joe Morrison:

Your link to the FAQ does not seem to be working.

Sorry about that. The link has been corrected. It should work now.

Posts 18
Charlene | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 14 2016 10:46 AM

I cannot get into the FAQ link. And is there anything I can do from my computer to help with the sound regarding the 30 day challenge? I've turned my volume all the way up and still it too soft.

Posts 249
LogosEmployee
Jacob Cerone | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 14 2016 11:18 AM

My apologies. I've updated the links again and tested them all to make sure they work. I'm also including the link here: https://www.logos.com/30-day-training-faq.

Posts 232
Genghis | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 18 2016 8:01 AM

Thanks for the challenge.  I've been a user since Logos 3 yet found many helpful tips from the course.  The Factbook is an example of something I heretofore left unused. 

Posts 232
Genghis | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 22 2016 1:51 PM

Just completed the 30 Day Challenge and I would recommend it as a prerequisite to all Logos newbies.  It's much better than the Getting Started Videos, which focuses on the nuts and bolts of how it's done, because it uses an example (a passage in Matthew) to illustrate how it all comes together.  Kudos to Logos for coming up with the idea and executing it so well. 

Posts 2242
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 2 2016 7:48 PM

It would be great if we could get permanent access to the videos from within Logos.

I've created a user voice request. Everyone who wants this, please vote.

https://suggestbooks.uservoice.com/forums/308269-book-suggestions/suggestions/12578598-30-days-bible-study-challange-videos

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Page 1 of 1 (16 items) | RSS