Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
This post has 11 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 289
Mike McKnelly | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jan 21 2016 9:07 AM

I have homepage layouts available in release copy 2. But they don't seem to do anything, how do they work?

Thanks Mike

Posts 249
LogosEmployee
Jacob Cerone | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 21 2016 9:13 AM

I'm working on a video that explains exactly that. 

One of my favorite features about it is how it ties into my Bible reading. I like to have the English, Greek, and Hebrew open. So I open up the ESV, use multi view resources to add in the NA28 and BHS, then go to layouts under the home page layouts and click the drop down arrow for bible reading plan, and select "replace with current layout." Now when I click on a link to my bible reading plan from the home page, it opens just this layout and nothing more.

Posts 475
Rodney Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 21 2016 10:32 AM

Sounds nice..  Yes I would like to see a video of this for both how to build it and how to use it.  :)

Posts 249
LogosEmployee
Jacob Cerone | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 21 2016 10:37 AM

Yes

Posts 27446
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 21 2016 11:04 AM

Mike McKnelly:
in release copy 2

Completely off topic and not important at all, but the "c" in "RC" stands for "candidate." See HERE. Smile

Thanks for your post... I was curious too! Yes

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 289
Mike McKnelly | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 21 2016 12:11 PM

Jacob, I got everything to work but the one that says search. Is that supposed to work with a magnifying glass on the front page if so it's not working.

Posts 2056
LogosEmployee

Mike McKnelly:

Jacob, I got everything to work but the one that says search. Is that supposed to work with a magnifying glass on the front page if so it's not working.

The search layout is applied when you select a search item from the drop-down in the Go box at the top of the home page (it seems to usually be located at the end of the list of suggestions).

Posts 2851
Sascha John | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 21 2016 10:19 PM

"go to layouts under the home page layouts"

Jacob I don't find what you talking about? There is no Homepage Layout here and I have Logos Now (just to make this shure )

Posts 249
LogosEmployee
Jacob Cerone | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 21 2016 10:33 PM

It's currently a part of the beta. It should be released this coming Monday. If you're on the beta channel, it should look like this.

Posts 2851
Sascha John | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 21 2016 11:54 PM

Thanks Jacob So it's just for the Beta's? I'm not just Now

Posts 26129
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 22 2016 12:01 AM

Yes, it is in the current release candidate so its not a long wait for it to go live.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 2851
Sascha John | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 22 2016 1:05 AM

Yes

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS