Typo in "A Catholic Commentary on Holy Scripture

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 67
JessicaL | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Jan 24 2016 8:18 PM

While reading the passage on Revelation 21:1-8 the first sentence reads thusly, "

A new heaven and a new earth. No more sea. The New Jerusalem descends from God dressed life a bride.

Martindale, C. C. “The Apocalypse.” A Catholic Commentary on Holy Scripture. Ed. Bernard Orchard and Edmund F. Sutcliffe. Toronto;New York;Edinburgh: Thomas Nelson, 1953. 1207. Print.

Notice the end of the the sentence says "LIFE a bride" instead of "LIKE a bride."

I thought that there was a way to report typos from within Verbum6/Logos 6, but I couldn't find it so I am reporting it here so that can be corrected.

Posts 33762
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 24 2016 9:56 PM

1. Select tect

2. Right click

3. Make sure right side of menu is one text

4. Select report typo on left side of menu

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 67
JessicaL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 24 2016 10:28 PM

When I do that, this is what I see!

Posts 67
JessicaL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 24 2016 10:51 PM

Okay! I figured it out. For some reason it does not show all of the options on the left on one screen. I noticed there is a thin, grey vertical bar between the right and left side of the screen. I had not noticed it before on the many times I tried this. If you pull the bar down there are two more options, one of which is Report Typos.

No telling how many times I tried this and never noticed that bar. I found the instructions on how to report a typo by doing a search in Verbum 6 and found them, but it said nothing of the bar. It basically told me to do what you said to do., In any case, I will know in the future to pull that grey bar down to get to the Report Typo button.

Thank you so much for your help!

Jeffrey Owens

Posts 33762
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 24 2016 10:56 PM

Yes, the thin grey bar is a scroll bar - whenever you see it there is more to be seen which you must scroll to see.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS