Multiview Resources - How to make it even better

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 18
Philip Armstrong | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jan 26 2016 6:56 PM

Ok, I am really beginning to like many of the new tools in Logos Now.  One of my favorites is Multiview Resources.  This is a big improvement in my opinion.  But, a couple of suggestions:

1.  Put a title of each resource at the top of each window.

2.  Allow the ability to rearrange the windows.

This would make it even better!!

Posts 28708
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 26 2016 7:08 PM

Philip Armstrong:
1.  Put a title of each resource at the top of each window.

Like this? Just turn on the locator bar (resource menu option)

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 18
Philip Armstrong | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 4 2016 6:51 PM

Thanks MJ, I realized that a few days ago.  Thanks for your reply.  Is there an easy way to rearrange the order?

Posts 28708
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 4 2016 7:46 PM

No, you have to add them in the order you wish to see them. You can't modify it after the fact - only add and subtract.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 1869
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 4 2016 10:55 PM

Thanks for the feedback! Reordering the resources is high on our list of improvements we'd like to make in the near future.

Posts 1528
Forum MVP
Veli Voipio | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 4 2016 11:00 PM

Yes

Phil Gons (Faithlife):

Thanks for the feedback! Reordering the resources is high on our list of improvements we'd like to make in the near future.

Gold package, and original language material and ancient text material, SIL and UBS books, discourse Hebrew OT and Greek NT. PC with Windows 8.1

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS