Internet Resources are missing on Mac

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 4
Joshua Hobbs | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jan 28 2016 9:28 AM

I am missing SermonCentral heading, audio heading and media heading from passage guide. This happened once before and I found an article that suggested that I delete certain files from application directory in finder. But now I can't remember what to do. Any suggestions? 

Mac / Logos 6

Posts 29797
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 28 2016 10:35 AM

Joshua Hobbs:
I am missing SermonCentral heading, audio heading and media heading from passage guide.

Do you not see them in the "add" section? Are you connected to the internet? Do you have "use internet" turned on? Have you tried restarting your computer?

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 4
Joshua Hobbs | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 28 2016 12:28 PM

It is not in the add section, internet is working, firewall is correct and I have restarted logos and the computer. 

Posts 29797
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 28 2016 12:34 PM

Interesting. What version of the engine do you currently have?

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 4
Joshua Hobbs | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 28 2016 12:44 PM

Macbook Pro, El Capitan, 10.11.3 (15D21)

Logos 6.9.0.0029

I had this problem several months ago. I found a link describing the fix but now i can't find it. The fix was to delete a specific directory using Finder but I can't remember which one. 

Thanks

Posts 33431
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 28 2016 1:49 PM

Any chance you accidentally set the installation to Verbum mode?

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 1471
Angela Murashov | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 15 2016 10:44 AM

We have released a newer version, 6.9 SR-1 (0044). Can you please try updating it and seeing maybe that will fix the issue?

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS