EastTN | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 3 2016 6:54 AM

Yes, thank you M.J.!

Posts 245
Alexxy Olu | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 3 2016 7:18 AM

Thank you for your very helpful posts.

Posts 2768
David Ames | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 3 2016 9:09 AM

MJ. Smith:

Thanks everyone ... if there hadn't been people who willingly answered my questions, I wouldn't be able to pass it on.

From of those of us that answered your questions:    Your Welcome.

But for each of your questions we answered you answered dozens of ours.    Thanks.

Posts 240
Brian Losabia | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 3 2016 9:12 AM

On the strength of your recommendations/endorsements here on the Logos message boards, I've read the Fallacy Detective and am now reading How To Read A Book -- I wish I would've known about these books when I was younger!  Thanks for all the advice and help over the years MJ.  God bless you!

Posts 5083
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 3 2016 10:07 AM

Thank you for all of your hard work MJ!

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 3 2016 10:26 AM

Congratulations! Thank you for your words of wisdom and many helpful posts.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 186
Gerald Rodgers | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 3 2016 12:28 PM

Hi MJ

A big thank you and many congratulations for so many posts. You will never know how much I have learned and the tips I've come across that have helped in coming to terms with the Logos Bible Program. Now we are at version 6 I hope you will continue with your posting and may God richly bless you for all your efforts to help the rest of us.

Gerald

Posts 812
Cynthia in Florida | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 3 2016 4:14 PM

Gerald Rodgers:

Hi MJ

A big thank you and many congratulations for so many posts. You will never know how much I have learned and the tips I've come across that have helped in coming to terms with the Logos Bible Program. Now we are at version 6 I hope you will continue with your posting and may God richly bless you for all your efforts to help the rest of us.

Gerald

Can I just ditto everything Gerald said.  Thank you so very much for how willing you are to help.  I too have learned so much from you!  Someone said that they enjoy your dry sense of humor.  I agree.  Once I "got" you, I can kinda hear you in my head when I'm reading your responses.  

A while back I remember saying thanks in the 10,000 posts thread, and now hear we are at 20,000.  So, I thank you another 10,000 times for all your help. You are a blessing to those of us who are so lost at times.

Cynthia

Cynthia

Romans 8:28-38

Posts 1083
JohnB | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 3 2016 4:44 PM

MJ you are one on your own. Thanks for everyone of your posts.

Posts 462
Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 3 2016 5:10 PM

YesYesYes Amen to that. Thank you MJ for all your tips and assistance!  

Page 3 of 3 (50 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS