RESOURCE TAGGING ERROR - systemic

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 33431
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Feb 5 2016 1:16 AM

1. Search all Text in All Resources with match all forms set for the search argument "syncrisis".

2. Note the results in Betz, Hans Dieter. 2 Corinthians 8 and 9: A Commentary on Two Administrative Letters of the Apostle Paul. Edited by George W. MacRae. Hermeneia—a Critical and Historical Commentary on the Bible. Philadelphia: Fortress Press, 1985. especially the fact that the subject index has references not in the search results.

3. Click on the Subjects index result to open the result

4. Try to drag and drop the 48 to a new panel (I want to open it in a new tab).

5. BUG I'm told I don't have access to the resource - which i current have search results from, have opened etc.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 13420
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 5 2016 2:45 AM

It's not a bug, it's a problem with the resource.

If you look carefully at Power lookup, you'll notice that there's an open parenthesis in the resource ID. That shouldn't be there, and it's causing the link to fail. The problem effects the entire index (and possibly other internal links). It might be helpful to change the subject of your post, to better identify the problem so it can be dealt with by the right person.

Posts 1471
Angela Murashov | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 11 2016 1:18 PM

MJ. Smith:
BUG I'm told I don't have access to the resource - which i current have search results from, have opened etc.

I can reproduce this issue and will create a case to get it fixed. 

Posts 9151
LogosEmployee

Mark Barnes:
If you look carefully at Power lookup, you'll notice that there's an open parenthesis in the resource ID. That shouldn't be there, and it's causing the link to fail.

The extraneous open parenthesis is a bug that'll be fixed in 6.10 Beta 3.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS