Link Set

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 15
Robert Dixon | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Feb 13 2016 2:23 PM

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone could help by explaining why the Link set does not to seem be updating for the "Text Comparison." It seems to work OK if I am changing verses from the ESV, but if I scroll verses in the NA28 it doesn't scoll (maybe one in a while it does). [I don't really want/need the ESV open-its just a work around] Thanks, Robert

ps. It would be nice if verses in the text comparison could be highlighted :-)

Posts 3578
steve clark | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 13 2016 3:07 PM

i don't have the NA28, but do have the NA27.

If you select a small area (e.g. drag the mouse over text) within the NA27 (while linked with the Text Compare), then this forces the text compare to that verse (or verse range if multiple verses are selected).

This seems to work in most cases. But not if the TC's range encompass the verse you select.

e.g. when scrolling to a new chapter TC often selects the first 15 verses, so selecting verse 5 would not change TC's verse number (this is what frustrates me often).

QLinks, Bibl2, LLR, Macros
Dell Insp 17-5748, i5, 1.7 GHz, 8G RAM, win 8.1

Posts 15
Robert Dixon | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 14 2016 7:35 AM

Dear Steve,

Thank you very much! It requires another mouse click but it does work better that what I was doing before. Also, I did not know I could get multiple verses to appear in the text comparison, so that tip is very helpful! Thank you! Robert

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS