Bug: Woke the computer from sleep mode and the app crashes.

Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 6483
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Feb 14 2016 3:47 AM

Put the computer in sleep mode yesterday and came back to it this morning and got a notification that the app had crashed.

7558.LogosCrash.zip

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 6483
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 14 2016 5:27 PM

Left an layout open and switched user. After several hours logged out the other user and logged in under my user name. As soon as it logged in, I got a message that the app had stopped working. 

3806.LogosError.zip

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 1471
Angela Murashov | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 15 2016 9:44 AM

Lynden Williams:

Put the computer in sleep mode yesterday and came back to it this morning and got a notification that the app had crashed.

7558.LogosCrash.zip

I will create a case for a Developer to take a look at this crash. Both logs look like its the same crash. 

Posts 6483
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 15 2016 10:05 AM

Thanks Angela. The time that I posted, indicates the time the crash happened.

Posts 6483
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 22 2016 11:13 AM

Any word on this? I am still having the problem.

Posts 1471
Angela Murashov | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 22 2016 11:37 AM

Lynden Williams:

Any word on this? I am still having the problem.

This is a known issue but unfortunately we don’t have any progress at this time.

Posts 6483
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 22 2016 2:32 PM

Crying CryingCrying Crying Crying Crying Crying 

Posts 2079
LogosEmployee

This is a long-standing known issue that we do not have a fix for. See the following threads for additional detail:
https://community.logos.com/forums/t/76231.aspx
https://community.logos.com/forums/t/83454.aspx

Posts 10
Kevin MacMillan | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 24 2016 7:46 AM

I have been having this problem for many months (I think since I went to Win 10, but I'm not sure). It seems to happen coming out of sleep and having either docked or undocked (MS Surface Pro 3). I'll post a log file next time it happens.

Thanks!

Posts 6483
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 22 2016 5:47 PM

Andrew this is still happening as of the latest beta. I switched from another user and the app was open.

4336.LogosCrash.zip

Posts 8006
LogosEmployee
Bradley Grainger (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 23 2016 12:32 AM

As Andrew said,

Andrew Batishko (Faithlife):

This is a long-standing known issue that we do not have a fix for.

We will post an announcement when there is a fix.

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS