A Textual Index to Puritan & Reformed Sermons

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1198
Liam | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Feb 19 2016 6:23 AM

A comprehensive index of Puritan and Reformed sermons by Bible passage exists here. I would love to get a functional version of this in Logos! I have made a personal book out of this text here:

4532.A Guide To The Puritans.docx

Enjoy!

If you compare this to Banner of Truth's "A Guide to the Puritans" you can tell that there are some omissions in it. Feel free to add to this where needed and repost! If you own "A Guide to the Puritans", or "Meet the Puritans", or if you just know of some Puritan works that are not listed please add them!

I haven't linked the references of this doc yet, but would love some help to do it! If anyone wants to help, it would be great if people would link the Logos resource, and also a major (like Archive.org) free source online to the page referenced.

Posts 651
Stephen Steele | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 28 2020 9:15 AM

Just came across this. Looks like a great resource! What should I build it as - Monograph? Bible commentary?

Posts 1198
Liam | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 28 2020 9:26 AM

Oh man! I actually don’t even remember I made it so long ago! I think just monograph because I don’t think I took the time to tag it. How in the world did you find it!??

Posts 2933
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 28 2020 11:15 AM

Wonder if it has been updated since it was posted.

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Posts 1198
Liam | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 28 2020 12:52 PM

Maybe! Check the link above! 

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS