Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 11
Al Jennings | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Feb 22 2016 9:49 AM

The read aloud feature in the Lexham English Bible does not work properly. At the end of the chapter, instead of moving on to the next chapter, it gets stuck on the last verse and loops it. In other words, it keeps reading the last verse of the chapter over and over.

Posts 21373
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 22 2016 9:56 AM

Al Jennings:

The read aloud feature in the Lexham English Bible does not work properly. At the end of the chapter, instead of moving on to the next chapter, it gets stuck on the last verse and loops it. In other words, it keeps reading the last verse of the chapter over and over.

I can't reproduce this on Windows running Logos 6.10 beta 3

What version of Logos are you using and on which platform?

Posts 11
Al Jennings | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 22 2016 9:59 AM

Logos Bible Software 6.10 Beta 2

Posts 1471
Angela Murashov | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 22 2016 10:27 AM

Al Jennings:
At the end of the chapter, instead of moving on to the next chapter, it gets stuck on the last verse and loops it.

I am able to reproduce this on Mac only in 6.10 Beta 4, and will create a case to get it fixed. 

Not an issue on Windows.

Posts 1471
Angela Murashov | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 7 2016 1:53 PM

Angela Murashov:

Al Jennings:
At the end of the chapter, instead of moving on to the next chapter, it gets stuck on the last verse and loops it.

I am able to reproduce this on Mac only in 6.10 Beta 4, and will create a case to get it fixed. 

If you enter "Update resources" in the command box, the LLS:AUDLEB should update and this issue will be fixed.

Posts 11
Al Jennings | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 7 2016 6:55 PM

problem solved. Thank you!

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS