BUG: ESV cannot be deselected in multiple resource view

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 94
Rokas | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Feb 25 2016 1:27 PM

So I have ESV open, and somehow in "multiple resources" mode another ESV got in, which cannot be removed. And what I have is an empty space.

Posts 24239
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 25 2016 1:43 PM

Windows/Mac?  Version of Logos?

Does this only happen with ESV as the base i.e. does the fixed ESV occur with another bible as the base?

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 94
Rokas | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 25 2016 10:31 PM

Yes, right, sorry, completely forgot!

Windows 10

Logos Bible Software 6.9 SR-1 6.9.0.0044 (although the bug wasn't caused by the latest update).

It happens only with ESV as the base.

And, not sure whether it helps, but right now with this configuration (double ESV and UBS5), if I try to switch to any other Bible through "parallel resources", the program crashes.

Posts 26854
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 26 2016 1:20 AM

Logs would be good for the crash. See my signature line. 

OSX & iOS | Mac Logs | PC LogsInstall

Posts 94
Rokas | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 26 2016 1:37 AM

Added!

4578.Logos Log Files.zip

Posts 24239
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 26 2016 1:38 PM

Faithlife need to check this one as panel Preferences for ESV show its Guest Resources as ESV + UBS5! The crash is likely connected with this.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 1976
LogosEmployee

Rokas:

So I have ESV open, and somehow in "multiple resources" mode another ESV got in, which cannot be removed. And what I have is an empty space.

I apologize for your difficulties with this. I'm not certain how things got into this state, but we've made a change that will clear up the problem for you. This fix will be available in an upcoming SR release. Until that ships, I'm not aware of a workaround that will clear up the problem. I am fairly certain that the mentioned crash is directly related.

Posts 94
Rokas | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 7 2016 10:17 AM

Andrew Batishko (Faithlife):

I apologize for your difficulties with this. I'm not certain how things got into this state, but we've made a change that will clear up the problem for you. This fix will be available in an upcoming SR release. Until that ships, I'm not aware of a workaround that will clear up the problem. I am fairly certain that the mentioned crash is directly related.

No problem - this is the first bug I had in 3 years of continual use of the software! I'm simply using another translation for now. And thank you for the exclusive fix for me! Smile

Posts 1471
Angela Murashov | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 10 2016 1:59 PM

This fix will be available in an upcoming SR release.

This build resolves the issue you are encountering, we are not publishing this to the update channel at this time, because there is another bug we are resolving before we do that.

Mac Download

Windows Download

Posts 94
Rokas | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 12 2016 2:37 PM

Angela Murashov:

This fix will be available in an upcoming SR release.

This build resolves the issue you are encountering, we are not publishing this to the update channel at this time, because there is another bug we are resolving before we do that.

Mac Download

Windows Download

Thank you, Angela and FL team, this worked like a charm - the bug is gone!

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS