Page 2 of 5 (86 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next >
This post has 85 Replies | 6 Followers

Posts 506
Tim Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 17 2016 9:08 AM

Liz Roland:
Courses will be available to purchase at a discount once they expire from the subscription plan.

Liz, is there any word on what kind of discount is being offered to subscribers for the courses after the monthly access to them is expired?

Posts 170
Jim Snowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 17 2016 10:16 AM

Hi Liz,

I signed up for the monthly Mobile Ed subscription to try it out. I did notice though that in my subscription list for my account it says this:

Mobile Ed Subscription - Monthly Subscription (6 Month)

Is that meaning there is a minimum 6 month subscription period (boo hiss), or that it is $49.99 for six months subscription (yippee), or neither or those interpretations (oh well)..

Thanks!

Jim

Posts 42
LogosEmployee
Liz Roland (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 17 2016 11:04 AM

Tim Taylor:
Liz, is there any word on what kind of discount is being offered to subscribers for the courses after the monthly access to them is expired?

The discount information for courses expiring from the Mobile Ed Subscription will be included in the monthly Mobile Ed Subscription email. Smile

Posts 1890
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 17 2016 11:38 AM

Liz,

Please correct me if I'm wrong..

1. We'll get new sets of video every month
  2. But we get to keep them for 3 months instead of 1 month

Posts 42
LogosEmployee
Liz Roland (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 17 2016 11:58 AM

Jim Snowden:

I signed up for the monthly Mobile Ed subscription to try it out. I did notice though that in my subscription list for my account it says this:

Mobile Ed Subscription - Monthly Subscription (6 Month)

Is that meaning there is a minimum 6 month subscription period (boo hiss), or that it is $49.99 for six months subscription (yippee), or neither or those interpretations (oh well)..

Thanks for brining this issue to our attention. The SKU description has been updated to reflect the Mobile Ed 1 Month Subscription. We do not have a 6 month option for the subscription. 

Posts 982
David Carter | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 17 2016 12:05 PM

Liz Roland:

Will I have enough time to complete the course?

Yes, each course will be available for at least 3 months.

I don't quite see how this will work. Say for example Matthew subscribes from March, my understanding is that as things stand he would have access to NT211 Introducing the Gospels and Acts for March April and May. However, if Luke subscribes from May, does NT211 drop off at the end of May, or will it be available for May June and July so that Luke has access for 3 months?

Posts 42
LogosEmployee
Liz Roland (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 17 2016 12:06 PM

mike:

• We'll get new sets of video every month
  • But we get to keep them for 3 months instead of 1 month

The Mobile Ed Subscription is updated monthly. Please note, not all courses will be changing every month. Each Mobile Ed course will be available for a minimum of 3 months within the Mobile Ed Subscription. You must have a current Mobile Ed Subscription to access the courses.

Posts 15
Joseph Najera | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 17 2016 12:08 PM

Will the Mobile Ed videos that are part of your subscription be available on the Apple TV app?

Posts 170
Jim Snowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 17 2016 12:27 PM

Liz Roland:

Thanks for brining this issue to our attention. The SKU description has been updated to reflect the Mobile Ed 1 Month Subscription. We do not have a 6 month option for the subscription. 

Thanks Liz. I think the subscription model does suit these video courses well - I think I would probably only watch the mobile ed videos once anyway. 

( For books I think I'd still rather buy outright to keep permanently in my library as for many I would reuse.)

Jim

Posts 1455
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 17 2016 4:36 PM

can I download courses to watch offline?

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Posts 710
JH | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 17 2016 4:40 PM

Liz Roland:

mike:

• We'll get new sets of video every month
  • But we get to keep them for 3 months instead of 1 month

The Mobile Ed Subscription is updated monthly. Please note, not all courses will be changing every month. Each Mobile Ed course will be available for a minimum of 3 months within the Mobile Ed Subscription. You must have a current Mobile Ed Subscription to access the courses.

Question: Courses will available for 3 months from the time you start your subscription, or the time they were first offered? For example, if I start my subscription towards the end of March, have I already missed one month out of possible three for these courses? And, how will I know how long a course remains available to me individually?

Posts 1946
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 17 2016 9:51 PM

Wild Eagle:

can I download courses to watch offline?

Yes.

You can download the media from the media resource's panel menu:

Posts 506
Tim Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 18 2016 3:09 PM

Liz Roland:

The discount information for courses expiring from the Mobile Ed Subscription will be included in the monthly Mobile Ed Subscription email. Smile

Ok ok, you've convinced me to signup for it. I just did, and I'm excited about it! :) I hope I'm not too late to get this "monthly Mobile Ed Subscription email." ;)

Posts 710
JH | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 18 2016 4:03 PM

Liz Roland:

Next month's course offerings will be announced on the Mobile Ed Subscription PDP page and via email (to Mobile Ed Subscribers) on Friday, March 18th. 

Am I not seeing it somewhere? I don't quite understand where these are supposed to be announced today.

Posts 710
JH | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 18 2016 6:28 PM

Liz Roland:

Next month's course offerings will be announced on the Mobile Ed Subscription PDP page and via email (to Mobile Ed Subscribers) on Friday, March 18th. 

Can someone please post the link to the page that Liz is referring to? I'd like to see what next month's course offerings will be. Thx!

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 18 2016 11:55 PM

The Mobile Ed Subscription includes "New to you" => https://www.logos.com/product/56677/mobile-ed-subscription

Noticed one new course being added next month.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 170
Jim Snowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 19 2016 1:37 AM

I haven't had the subscriber email yet, but looking at the subscription details page it looks like for $50 subscription in April there is just one new course for rental for those that already subscribe - BI181, value $45 if purchased. I was expecting more new courses to be added each month.

I realise that the first month's courses are still there, but I have several of them, and some of them I would not put as top of my interest list. So was hoping more variety each month.

Posts 506
Tim Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 19 2016 2:06 AM

Jim Snowden:

I haven't had the subscriber email yet, but looking at the subscription details page it looks like for $50 subscription in April there is just one new course for rental for those that already subscribe - BI181, value $45 if purchased. I was expecting more new courses to be added each month.

I realise that the first month's courses are still there, but I have several of them, and some of them I would not put as top of my interest list. So was hoping more variety each month.

Yes, I am hoping they will add more coming in April soon. Otherwise I, too, will be disappointed. I haven't received an e-mail yet either, so I will wait until I receive that before I let my hopes go up or down regarding the future of this program and my involvement with it. :)

Posts 42
LogosEmployee
Liz Roland (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 21 2016 8:12 AM

Joseph Najera:
Will the Mobile Ed videos that are part of your subscription be available on the Apple TV app?

Yes- you can watch the Mobile Ed courses on Apple TV/Roku Smile

Posts 2829
Don Awalt | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 21 2016 9:02 AM

Liz Roland:
Yes- you can watch the Mobile Ed courses on Apple TV/Roku Smile

Clarification, only on the latest, 4th generation Apple TV - model A1625.

Page 2 of 5 (86 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > | RSS