A Little Confused about Today's Blog Post

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 512
David P. Moore | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Mar 2 2016 11:39 AM

I'm a little confused about today's Faithlife blog post regarding Proclaim and Logos media. Those timelines I see in the post--are they in Proclaim or in Logos 6? I can't find them using a media search and I have a large base package + Logos Now. The first line of the line of the blog post says "Inside every Logos 6 base package, you’ll find unique media..." I was hoping that someone who uses Proclaim could clarify for me.

Thanks.

Posts 716
LogosEmployee
Peter June | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 2 2016 3:41 PM

Hi, David, and sorry for the confusion. The blog post was highlighting the ways you can share media from Logos with others in your Proclaim group who don't have Logos Now or a base package. The media from the blog is all available from within Proclaim and should also be available in Logos.

Posts 33
LogosEmployee
Ryan Nelson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 2 2016 3:52 PM

The media highlighted in the post is unlocked in Proclaim if you have Logos 6 or Logos Cloud. Not all of the media included in your base package and Logos Now can be accessed through Proclaim (although you can always send media to Proclaim from Logos).

Is it possible that you were using the Media Browser (found in the Tools menu), and not using Search > Media from the search menu? The maps and timelines will not appear in the Media Browser, but they should appear when you go to search and select media.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you're still having trouble with this.

Posts 512
David P. Moore | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 3 2016 7:47 AM

Ryan Nelson:
but they should appear when you go to search and select media.

Thanks Peter and Ryan for replying. Ryan what you suggested that I go to Search and select the Media option--and that is what I did before posting, (I searched on "Micah" looking for the Micah timeline in the blog post. Yet it doesn't show up. Do you know what resource comes out of? 

Posts 512
David P. Moore | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 3 2016 8:03 AM

OK, I finally found it in "DIY Bible Study." I had to do a Basic search for "micah NEAR #image" to get the timeline to appear in the results. I'll keep playing with the Media Search to see if I can get it to appear there.

Posts 33
LogosEmployee
Ryan Nelson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 3 2016 9:21 AM

I'm glad you found it. The blog post and the video were focused on showing people how to access the media in Proclaim, and I'm sorry I didn't include clear instructions for finding that same media in Logos. 

Posts 13348
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 3 2016 10:57 AM

David P. Moore:
I'm a little confused about today's Faithlife blog post regarding Proclaim and Logos media. Those timelines I see in the post--are they in Proclaim or in Logos 6? I can't find them using a media search and I have a large base package + Logos Now. The first line of the line of the blog post says "Inside every Logos 6 base package, you’ll find unique media..." I was hoping that someone who uses Proclaim could clarify for me.

You will see them in a Media Search. but they come in a "bundle", so you have to click on the search result to see all the items in that bundle.

Posts 13348
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 3 2016 11:13 AM

Ryan Nelson:
The maps and timelines will not appear in the Media Browser, but they should appear when you go to search and select media.

Actually, they do:

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS