Biblical Illustrator

Page 1 of 1 (14 items)
This post has 13 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 103
Lonnie Ritchie | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Feb 24 2010 11:27 AM

I would like to suggest that the developers at Logos begin a project with The Biblical Illustrator.  I'm not talking about he one that's been done on Acts, but the full collection.  I still have QuickVerse on my computer because it offers this collection that's much like The Pulpit Commentary.  I would very much like to have it in Logos 4 format.

Lonnie Ritchie

Posts 2831
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 24 2010 11:36 AM

Yes

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 952
LogosEmployee
Sean Boisen | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 25 2010 10:17 AM

Lonnie:

Can you confirm that this is the resource you're suggesting?

Posts 2831
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 25 2010 10:25 AM

Sean Boisen:

Lonnie:

Can you confirm that this is the resource you're suggesting?

Sorry, i am not Lonnie but you got it right. Yes, i can confirm that i would like to see the Biblical Illustrator provided in your link. Thanks

Ted.

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 19197
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 26 2010 2:18 AM

I'll add my vote. This looks like a useful resource.

Posts 2831
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 26 2010 2:28 AM

Rosie Perera:
I'll add my vote. This looks like a useful resource.

Hey Rosie, is Sean not linking to a competitor and you didn't remind him of the forum rulesBig Smile Joke.

Ted

Posts 3765
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 26 2010 3:00 AM

lrritchie@comcast.net:
I would like to suggest that the developers at Logos begin a project with The Biblical Illustrator.  I'm not talking about he one that's been done on Acts, but the full collection.  I still have QuickVerse on my computer because it offers this collection that's much like The Pulpit Commentary.  I would very much like to have it in Logos 4 format.

Smile

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 89
Shawn Nichols | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 28 2010 1:00 PM

YesAMEN! I was just getting ready to post a suggestion that we needed this resource. I use it every week in sermon preparation. It is, in my mind, the best commentary set on the entire Bible. I vote thumbs up.

Posts 31970
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 28 2010 1:04 PM

Shawn Nichols:
I was just getting ready to post a suggestion that we needed this resource.

I'd never heard of this resource before but my mind immediately went to a contemporary version built by Logos users - a cross of topic-wiki and sermon apps.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 732
Bootjack | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 16 2011 1:19 PM

I'm not a Logos user (yet) but this is a definite *must* in my judgment. I'm surprised it isn't offered but I would offer the suggestion with the others that are doing so. Will we see it by the end of the month???  :-} 

Posts 260
Pastor Cleghorn | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 17 2011 9:03 AM

I would like to see it also.

Posts 732
Bootjack | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 7 2011 2:16 PM

Am a user now, and definitely would like to see the Biblical Illustrator added to Logos. 

Posts 103
Lonnie Ritchie | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 15 2011 4:34 PM

Sean, sorry it took so long to reply.  But, yes, this is resource.  It's a great addition to any library...and is wonderful for sermon/lesson preparaton.

Lonnie

Posts 20
Thornell | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 11 2011 1:45 PM

I agree Lonnie, I would love to have this in my logos library.

Page 1 of 1 (14 items) | RSS