Zondervan Sale until 3/12

Page 1 of 1 (14 items)
This post has 13 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 3839
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Mar 8 2016 8:29 AM

I noticed Zondervan is having a sale on a lot of books that they also have here in Logos but the sale doesn't extend to Logos (sale is at Amazon, BN, Christian Book, and iBooks).  Is there any way the sale can be brought to Logos as well?

http://media.harpercollinschristian.com/page/niv-bible-and-reference-ebook-sale

Posts 3690
BillS | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 8 2016 12:04 PM

Mattillo:

Zondervan is having a sale on a lot of books that they also have here in Logos but the sale doesn't extend to Logos....

<sigh> Huh?

Grace & Peace,
Bill

MSI GF63 8RD, I-7 8850H, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GTX 1050Max
Samsung S9+, 64GB
Fire 10HD 64GB 7th Gen

Posts 194
Michael | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 8 2016 12:20 PM

Amazing deals on some of those resources.  I'd be interested in picking them up if Logos matched the promo.

Posts 453
Dave Moser | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 8 2016 12:55 PM

Zondervan does sales for ebooks and software separately. The promotion specifically says its for ebooks. If the title is on Vyrso you might expect a price match.

Posts 7185
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 8 2016 12:58 PM

BillS:

Mattillo:

Zondervan is having a sale on a lot of books that they also have here in Logos but the sale doesn't extend to Logos....

<sigh> Huh?

Ditto bills 😬

Posts 2223
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 8 2016 1:44 PM

As we know, Logos doesn't do P__M___ing.  We don't want that anyway. Why would we? Right?  But we are all excited about buying because the price is at a level where we would actually buy like crazy.  We don't want to buy from competitors. 

<sigh> Huh?

Posts 959
Yasmin Stephen | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 8 2016 2:42 PM

BillS:

Mattillo:

<sigh> Huh?

I know (exactly) how you feel. This is one of those blue-in-your-face things, I guess *shrug*

Posts 483
Travis Walter | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 10 2016 9:37 AM

Still would be nice to have these.. 

Posts 10644
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 10 2016 9:53 AM

BillS:

Mattillo:

<sigh> Huh?

and as usual, it doesn't extend the borders of 'God's own Country' either. <sigh^2> Huh?

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 155
Alan | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 11 2016 7:12 AM

Dave Moser:

Zondervan does sales for ebooks .... . The promotion specifically says its for ebooks.

So if one was to buy these ebooks, can they be read on Logos?  If not, what other platforms can be read in?

Posts 28288
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 11 2016 8:01 AM

Alan:

Dave Moser:

Zondervan does sales for ebooks .... . The promotion specifically says its for ebooks.

So if one was to buy these ebooks, can they be read on Logos?  If not, what other platforms can be read in?

Only books purchased through Faithlife (Logos, Vyrso, Verbum) can be used in your Logos library. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 7185
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 11 2016 8:31 AM

Oh boy! Will somebody please shut this thread down? I'm about to hijack it and smack somebody on the back of their head with my 20 lbs. Pulpit collector's huge Bible! Another thread on price matching and i will totally cyber obliterate who ever starts one!!! Get over it people, no price match on Logos books that have a simple pdf/kindle version of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is not the same quality!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

There! 

Posts 453
Dave Moser | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 11 2016 8:42 AM

Alan:

If...

1. You have the means to convert the downloaded file to a *.docx

AND

2. Your purchase license allows you to do so

...you could load it in Logos as a Personal Book.

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 11 2016 9:22 AM

DAL:
There!

Chill, DAL.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Page 1 of 1 (14 items) | RSS