Partial Resources

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 397
T Gerold Castle | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Mar 18 2016 7:21 PM

I was looking at some base package upgrades and I noticed that there were several resources that I had a part of (ie. 2 of 22, etc)

Is there a way I can see ALL of the resources that I have in part so that I might decide if I want to get them in their entirety?

In HIS Eternal Service,
Tom Castle
**If we will do God's work, in God's way, at God's time, with God's power, we shall have God's blessings!!**

Posts 1240
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 18 2016 7:37 PM

I know that with the collections, Logos is starting to deploy a tool on that particular page that will tell you which items in the collection would be new to you. But I don't know they have deployed anything relative to that for base packages as of yet.

Myke Harbuck
Lead Pastor, www.ByronCity.Church
Adjunct Professor, Georgia Military College

Posts 10715
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 19 2016 4:20 AM

Myke Harbuck:
But I don't know they have deployed anything relative to that for base packages as of yet.

Base packages do have a New to You section near the bottom of the page.

Posts 13392
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 19 2016 4:35 AM

Jack Caviness:

Myke Harbuck:
But I don't know they have deployed anything relative to that for base packages as of yet.

Base packages do have a New to You section near the bottom of the page.

Tom was aware of that. He was referring to the little green icon that sometimes occurs in that section.

To answer Tom's query, you can't see them ALL in one go. You need to hover over the title of the collection (1), so that more detail shows in the popup. Then CTRL+click the title of the collection in the pop-up (2). (CTRL+click will ensure the collection opens in a new tab so you can easily return to the base package later.)

That will take you to the product page for that collection, where you can view "New to you" for just that collection. If the collection doesn't have a "New to you" section, scroll right down to the bottom, for the "More details about these resources" section, and look for the blue symbols, which indicate what's new to you.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS