time zone prayerlist

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 116
Ole Madsen | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Mar 20 2016 8:26 PM

it would a be nice little detail if you could add what timezone you live in and have it change when the days appear in the prayerlist

I live in Denmark, if I make a prayersuggestion 4am in the morning monday, it do not show up as monday in my list but sunday, not my suggestions for prayer, but actual day, it follows another timezone

hope you understand

Posts 29391
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 20 2016 9:57 PM

Does everything else on your system reflect locale time? I ask because the first thing that comes to mind as the problem is the setting of your system time zone/date.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 116
Ole Madsen | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 20 2016 10:35 PM

it works fine normaly except in logos

Posts 116
Ole Madsen | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 20 2016 11:50 PM

the option of changing timezone automatic was set to off, but that was all I could see

also, the welcome bibleverses screen dont change, but after changing the other option I will see if it is the error I got in my system

Posts 1545
Forum MVP
Veli Voipio | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 21 2016 12:39 AM

The daylight saving time (summer saving time) goes according to the US system, as far as I can see  how it works. Our DST starts 25th March.

Besides that, the time zone shows correctly in the forum list, but I wish I could see the date in the Swedish way (e.g. 2106-03-21)

and the time in 24 hour way (for example 21:32 instead of 9:32 PM,

or 0:32 instead of 12:32 AM).

These are just wishes, I don't want to overload the Faithlife people too much, but this is just something to consider if you want to add some more international flavor!

Gold package, and original language material and ancient text material, SIL and UBS books, discourse Hebrew OT and Greek NT. PC with Windows 8.1

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS