Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 3229
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Apr 1 2016 6:28 AM

Anyone get a look at the new Now Books for April?  I got in my library last night the Old Testament in Revelation books (2 volumes) among some others.  I've been eyeing this for a while so they'll be neat to look at.  I hope a good discount comes my way on them too if they do provide to be useful Smile

Posts 1103
Sean | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 1 2016 7:02 AM

It's quite a nice selection on offer this month, though I confess they are totally going to play havoc with my scheduled readings. (That's what we call a "good problem.")

Posts 1394
James Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 1 2016 11:54 AM

Mattillo:
a look at the new Now Books for April

Sweet these slipped by my attention, thanks for pointing this out!

Logos 8  | Dell Inspiron 7373 | Windows 10 Pro 64, i7, 16GB, SSD | iPhone X | iMac 27" i7, 16GB, SSD | OS 10.13

Posts 1103
Sean | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 2 2016 7:14 PM

The Abasciano volumes are incorrectly linked in the forum sticky thread update. Here is the correct link. I'm about halfway through the first one. While these technical academic works (e.g., original languages are neither transliterated nor translated), the writing is very crisp and accessible. Not directly my field but I'm enjoying them a lot.

Posts 249
LogosEmployee
Jacob Cerone | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 2 2016 10:27 PM

Sorry about that, and thanks for pointing it out. I've fixed it.

Posts 3229
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 3 2016 3:49 PM

Has the April now discount email been sent out yet? I haven't seen it if so.

Posts 69
LogosEmployee
Derek Fekkes | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 4 2016 9:06 AM

Mattillo:
Has the April now discount email been sent out yet? I haven't seen it if so.

At the end of each month, there is a discount given for that month's preview resources. Last month, there was a $10 promotional code given along with the preview resources. That is not a regular occurrence, although something similar is offered from time to time. I'm assuming this is what you're referring to.

Posts 3229
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 4 2016 11:13 AM

Thank you Derek... being new to Logos now I wasn't sure when the discount email would come out so now I know to look towards the end of the month.  Thanks again!

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS