Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 90
Garcia | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Apr 1 2016 10:26 AM

ive attempted to download the media files for the two courses. I see a message giving me the option to cancel the download and another one beneath it giving me the option to delete the downloadEd media. I left the program running overnight and in the morning I notice that the downloading media message is gone. I made the assumption that the files were downloaded. Later that day I took my laptop with me and could not play the video. Message  on screen said I needed an Internet connection. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance for the help.

Posts 389
Batman | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 6 2016 8:23 AM

My answer will probably not help, but, at the very least, will bring it back to the top, so others might be able to help-- assuming the problem was not already fixed. 

I am assuming much of the problem is based on internet connection. Obviously, you had internet connection when you posted this issue. It is possible you have what I call "unstable internet", or intermittent internet. That would be a more technical issue, although I have had those issues in the past, and should be an expert, there have never been viable solutions. When I moved, it corrected itself. As I said, not a viable option. All the equipment upgrades and purchases did not help. Nor all the reboots they had me do. But, if this is in deed a problem, I would suggest downloading them at an alternate place. 

Another issue might be your download speeds. If you have minimal download speeds, it may be next to impossible to get larger files. Again, since I assume you have a larger package, I don't see this as a real issue; unless things have changed since you first downloaded anything. Which leads to equipment. Do you have enough hardware for the package? 

Again, I suspect my biggest help is none of the above, but rather just bumping the issue. And, if you have had this fixed, maybe another is having the same. If nobody is able to help you, there is always tech support, live chat or phone. 

Garcia:

ive attempted to download the media files for the two courses. I see a message giving me the option to cancel the download and another one beneath it giving me the option to delete the downloadEd media. I left the program running overnight and in the morning I notice that the downloading media message is gone. I made the assumption that the files were downloaded. Later that day I took my laptop with me and could not play the video. Message  on screen said I needed an Internet connection. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance for the help.

Posts 90
Garcia | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 7 2016 5:42 AM

I had a good connection for the past three days. Started the "Download all media" process. After a full day the "Downloading media" indication went away. I left the system (Logos) running for the next two days. Took my laptop with me and when I tried to access any of the videos, it gives me a message saying media is not available Off-line. I thought the purpose of downloading the media was so you can view them off line. Calling logos support was a total waste of time. I couldn't even tell them this whole story before the guy cut me off repeatily just stating I had a bad internet connection. Very frustrated. 

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS