interlinear display

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 82
Wade Bishop | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Feb 25 2010 11:00 AM

i want the display to change to the side by side not this long set of drop boxes.  

Posts 698
LogosEmployee
Cameron Watters (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 25 2010 11:37 AM

driven@northernlightscc.org:

i want the display to change to the side by side not this long set of drop boxes.  

Not entirely sure what you're asking about here, but I'm going to guess that you're referring to the WordByWord section in the Exegetical Guide? If so, this particular view, when complete, is looks drastically different than an interlinear. Each word/section expands and includes quite a bit more information than is presently shown which doesn't really fit in a typical interlinear layout.

A more traditional interlinear layout can be had by opening one of the various interlinear resources (e.g. The Lexham Greek-English Interlinear New Testament).

There will eventually be a Reverse Interlinear pane that will be available once we implement it.

On the outside chance that you're not also a user of the Windows product, you can see how the Exegetical Guide works here:

Director of Engineering for Enterprise and Operations

Posts 82
Wade Bishop | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 25 2010 12:08 PM

Yea, that's what i want to do, and i see where i can change the resource but it will not let me change it.? it just keeps the English-Gk Interl. NT -ESV .  is there another ave. i can take to fix it? thx Cameron 

Posts 698
LogosEmployee

driven@northernlightscc.org:
it just keeps the English-Gk Interl. NT -ESV .  is there another ave. i can take to fix it?

You're just trying to change the resource in the Word By Word section, which won't do what you want (that section's not finished anyway, but I digress...).

What you want to do is open an interlinear resource. To do that, you probably want to go find the given resource in your library (click the book icon in the main toolbar) and pick the interlinear version you want to use.

Director of Engineering for Enterprise and Operations

Posts 82
Wade Bishop | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 25 2010 2:51 PM

i'm starting to think i might not even have an interlinear resource!  I have the Bible Study Edition.....!  i got to have one here somewhere!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS