Free Book - Little Black Sheep: A Memoir, Ashley Cleveland

Page 1 of 1 (15 items)
This post has 14 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 132
NK | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Apr 4 2016 7:24 PM

https://vyrso.com/product/31711/little-black-sheep-a-memoir

This was offered before, but it's a beaute, particularly if you're an Ashley Cleveland fan (duh).  Please, Vyrso, make it free again :)

Posts 3914
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 4 2016 7:43 PM

NK:

This was offered before, but it's a beaute, particularly if you're an Ashley Cleveland fan (duh).  Please, Vyrso, make it free again :)

it's 17+ dollars for me

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 3914
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 4 2016 7:44 PM

Friedrich:

NK:

it's 17+ dollars for me

Duh . . . to me.  I just read your title and saw the link, thinking it was free.  I see that you are WANTING it to be free . . . Again.  EmbarrassedSmile

Posts 132
NK | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 4 2016 7:45 PM

Friedrich:

it's 17+ dollars for me

Yeah, my bad.  I checked the dcc site and it linked to an unfree Vyrso offering.  And somebody beat me to the punch:

https://community.logos.com/forums/p/124838/814443.aspx#814443

Posts 3914
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 4 2016 8:58 PM

NK:

Friedrich:

it's 17+ dollars for me

Yeah, my bad.  I checked the dcc site and it linked to an unfree Vyrso offering.  And somebody beat me to the punch:

https://community.logos.com/forums/p/124838/814443.aspx#814443

Big Smile At least you alerted me to an interesting book!

Posts 132
NK | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 4 2016 9:33 PM

pleasure

Posts 1358
Edwin Bowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 5 2016 6:01 AM

Vyrso is listed by David C Cook as a vendor with this title FREE through 4/5

Posts 959
Yasmin Stephen | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 5 2016 9:17 AM

This is now (actually Big Smile) free.

Posts 108
William M. Harper | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 5 2016 10:25 AM

I like some of her music. So it's a blessing to get her book for free and to read her testimony. It sounds like she had a rough life before she came to Christ.

Posts 245
Alexxy Olu | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 5 2016 2:33 PM

Finally got it free. Thanks.

Posts 132
NK | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 5 2016 4:35 PM

William M. Harper:

I like some of her music. So it's a blessing to get her book for free and to read her testimony. It sounds like she had a rough life before she came to Christ.

Now if Michael Roe (77's) would only write his story.  Wait a minute, he's done that already in his music.  A package deal of great lyric-craft and musicianship - in audio form :)

Posts 440
Lewis Harper | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 5 2016 4:46 PM

Thanks!

Posts 3914
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 5 2016 5:50 PM

NK:

William M. Harper:

Now if Michael Roe (77's) would only write his story.  Wait a minute, he's done that already in his music.  A package deal of great lyric-craft and musicianship - in audio form :)

Ping Pong . . . was my first "Christian" album.  Also, I had the interesting duty of driving them from their hotel to Cornerstone Festival a few years back.  Style change considerably over the years.

Posts 132
NK | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 5 2016 5:58 PM

Friedrich:

NK:

William M. Harper:

Ping Pong . . . was my first "Christian" album.  Also, I had the interesting duty of driving them from their hotel to Cornerstone Festival a few years back.  Style change considerably over the years.

My gateway album for me was their live 88 album.  Unbelievable considering what the "contemporary" ccm scene was like.  Blew me away.  Still does.

Posts 3914
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 6 2016 7:55 AM

NK:

Friedrich:

NK:

William M. Harper:

My gateway album for me was their live 88 album.  Unbelievable considering what the "contemporary" ccm scene was like.  Blew me away.  Still does.

YesYes

Page 1 of 1 (15 items) | RSS