Forum Favorites Function

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 155
Dennis Davis | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Apr 7 2016 1:09 PM

OK, so I am quite sure this is not an original idea and maybe the functionality already exists in the forums.  However, wouldn't it be great if you could add a particular post and/or thread to a favorites section linked to your account profile?  

For example, I was just reading a post about how to search for surveys in the library and there were some excellent responses that I would love to be able to click and 'save' to my favorites.  I know that the search capability is very robust and I can usually find what I need eventually but again, I think a favorites function would work wonderfully.  

Posts 21914
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 7 2016 1:14 PM

The More button allows you to add favourites

Posts 155
Dennis Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 7 2016 1:54 PM

Thanks Graham.  I knew it was probably already out there somewhere and not a new invention.  Well, back to my other idea.  Its a machine that has two - four slots in it that you can put bread in and heat up until its toasted.  Bet no one has thought up that one yet. Stick out tongue

Posts 980
JohnB | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 7 2016 2:03 PM

Big Smile

Dennis Davis:

Thanks Graham.  I knew it was probably already out there somewhere and not a new invention.  Well, back to my other idea.  Its a machine that has two - four slots in it that you can put bread in and heat up until its toasted.  Bet no one has thought up that one yet. Stick out tongue

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS