Hilighting All Bible Versions

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 12
David R Broom Jr | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Apr 14 2016 3:04 AM

I usually switch between several bible versions, such as NKJV for church, HCSB for casual reading and KJV for bible study. It would be nice to have the option of Hilighting a verse in one bible version and it appear in all versions. I really don't want to have to open all versions just to mark a verse. Please consider adding thus option.

Posts 13360
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 14 2016 3:34 AM

David R Broom Jr:

I usually switch between several bible versions, such as NKJV for church, HCSB for casual reading and KJV for bible study. It would be nice to have the option of Hilighting a verse in one bible version and it appear in all versions. I really don't want to have to open all versions just to mark a verse. Please consider adding thus option.

This is already possible in Logos Now: New Feature: Corresponding Notes and Highlights (Feature), although not for the HCSB as that doesn't have a reverse interlinear.

Posts 641
Jim | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 14 2016 9:30 AM

David R Broom Jr:
It would be nice to have the option of Hilighting a verse in one bible version and it appear in all versions.

Thanks for asking this. I'm going to investigate the answer Mark gave you because I've been wanting to do this too.

I know this isn't what you had in mind, but I thought I'd add a note about it just in case it's something you would also find useful.

You can create a Visual Filter (under the Documents menu) search that will highlight in all versions. Here's an example I created for Hebrews.

Have a great day,
jmac

Posts 641
Jim | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 14 2016 9:38 AM

Mark Barnes:
This is already possible in Logos Now: New Feature: Corresponding Notes and Highlights (Feature), although not for the HCSB as that doesn't have a reverse interlinear.

I tried the suggestion offered in the link you gave. I find no "Corresponding Notes" in any of my Bibles and I found that whole thread to be completely confusing. 

Have a great day,
jmac

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 14 2016 10:32 AM

Jim:

Mark Barnes:

I tried the suggestion offered in the link you gave. I find no "Corresponding Notes" in any of my Bibles and I found that whole thread to be completely confusing. 

"Corresponding Notes and Highlights visual filter" was one of the new features in Logos 6.8 for Logos Now subscribers.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 641
Jim | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 14 2016 10:56 AM

Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :):
"Corresponding Notes and Highlights visual filter" was one of the new features in Logos 6.8 for Logos Now subscribers.

I missed that, thank you.

Have a great day,
jmac

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS