Where to report Typos in resources??

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 17
Jac Colon | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Apr 14 2016 7:04 AM

I found a typo in the following article referring to the transfiguration:

"This event is so significant that 2 Peter 2:16–21 comments upon it."

Darrell L. Bock, Luke, The IVP New Testament Commentary Series (Downers Grove, IL: InterVarsity Press, 1994), Lk 9:28.

I have so much respect for Darrell Bock that I wasted a lot of precious time trying to figure out how he related that text to the transfiguration, thinking maybe he saw some deep meaning I could not find.

Finally after reading a little further I discovered he meant  2 Peter 2:16–21.  

Don't know where to report typos, so will try here and perhaps someone will move it to the proper place.

BTW, Bock's commentary on Luke is outstanding!!!

Jac

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014) 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7

Posts 27558
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 14 2016 8:21 AM

Jac Colon:
Don't know where to report typos

Typos can be reported via the contextual menu. Right click on the word and choose "report typo." NOTE: You will need to make sure the selection is chosen in the upper right hand corner tab. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 1098
Sean | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 14 2016 8:35 AM

alabama24:
Typos can be reported via the contextual menu. Right click on the word and choose "report typo." NOTE: You will need to make sure the selection is chosen in the upper right hand corner tab. 

Also, the "report typo" function is on the left side of the context menu after the search options. The way my computer displays it, I have to scroll down a little to see it.

Posts 17
Jac Colon | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 14 2016 11:54 AM

Found it.  Done!  Thank you

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014) 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS