Microsoft Surface Book

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 54
Mitch Davis | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Apr 16 2016 7:14 PM

Other than a post back last October, for those who have purchased and used Surface Book with Logos 6... I'd appreciate your review. I'm interested in purchasing this but have heard of some heat issues. Does it run hot with Logos? Also, how does it run when in tablet mode, especially when using it to teach via an overhead projector. This may be asking a lot, but hey where else can I ask this question. ;-)

Thanks!

Posts 1210
Ward Walker | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 15 2016 5:32 PM

In tablet mode, how would you project the image?  Miracast?  If so, you will lose the resolution advantage of having bought a Surface Book.

I don't have a SB, but have used lots of tablets and touch screens with L over the years.  In general, it isn't a very touch-friendly interface but there are little things you can do to make it easier to use (like putting windows in 1-column mode).

Posts 2
Christian | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 27 2016 6:34 PM

Mitch,

Did you ever get a Surface Book?

Christian

Posts 54
Mitch Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 2 2018 9:30 AM

Sorry, I forgot all about this post and only saw it now. :-)

I did get a Surface Book nearly two years ago. I still like the Mac Air better (and it is about 7 years old) but I do like the Surface Book. As for the wireless adapter display, it works well between the Surface Book and a projector with HDMI.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS