Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1344
PL | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Apr 21 2016 6:36 PM

Not sure why it took me so long, but since I started subscribing to Logos Now several months ago, today I opened the Media Browser for the first time.

What a treasure trove of great content! Teaching slide decks, photos, videos, infographics, so much good stuff! Even Verse of the Day slides in English, Chinese, and several other languages.

Thanks Faithlife!

Peter

Posts 1837
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 23 2016 2:41 PM

Thanks for sharing, Peter. Glad you're enjoying Logos Now and the Media Browser with all the media we provide.

Posts 112
Tim Finlay | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 5 2016 10:37 AM

I too like the Media Browser. Is there a way for it to display the images in my resources such as Bible Review, Biblical Archeologist, Baker Illustrated Handbook etc? At the moment, I am still using Media Search because with that tool I can search in my collections, and these images are not showing up in Media Browser.

Posts 1837
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 5 2016 7:41 PM

Tim Finlay:

I too like the Media Browser. Is there a way for it to display the images in my resources such as Bible Review, Biblical Archeologist, Baker Illustrated Handbook etc? At the moment, I am still using Media Search because with that tool I can search in my collections, and these images are not showing up in Media Browser.

This is something we'd like to improve in a future version. We don't have a time frame for it yet, but we hope to get to it in a future updated to Media Browser.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS