Free (Temporary Logos Course)

Page 1 of 1 (16 items)
This post has 15 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 4706
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Apr 28 2016 11:00 AM

Challies is offering to those who follow his faithlife group free access to NT211.  Check it out if interested

www.challies.com/resources/would-you-like-to-take-a-new-testament-course-with-me

Posts 998
David Carter | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 28 2016 11:42 AM

Thanks, I just joined the group. I almost bought Bock's course during March Madness but decided to go with the excellent deal on Romans instead, so now I have the chance to follow both courses

Posts 171
Daniel NM | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 28 2016 11:48 AM

Mattillo:

Challies is offering to those who follow his faithlife group free access to NT211.  Check it out if interested

www.challies.com/resources/would-you-like-to-take-a-new-testament-course-with-me

Thank you for sharing this! This will be a nice introduction to the Logos Mobile Ed platform.

<!-- -->

Posts 12076
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 28 2016 12:29 PM

Mattillo:

Thanks a lot, Mattillo! Great find!

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 1364
Mike Tourangeau | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 28 2016 12:51 PM

How long will we have access to this course in our libraries?

Posts 621
Dave Thawley | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 28 2016 1:42 PM

Gutted, I bought this in march madness lol. Saying that it is a good course if you follow the suggested reading. Some great background and intertestamental history. 

Posts 245
Alexxy Olu | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 28 2016 1:55 PM

Thanks Mattillo, Challies and FaithLife.

This offers me the opportunity to check out the Logos Mobile Ed platform.

Posts 2158
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 28 2016 2:15 PM

Mike Tourangeau:

How long will we have access to this course in our libraries?

just guessing- probably as long as the course lasts- 8 weeks.

someone from faithlife will have to give the correct answer.

Posts 2348
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 28 2016 4:37 PM

Thanks a lot!  Looking forward to this!

Posts 2775
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 28 2016 5:16 PM

Mattillo:

Thanks for pointing this out, Mattillo. It will be interesting and I'm looking forward to beginning on 3/2. Smile

Posts 143
Ted Harms | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 28 2016 5:19 PM

Just downloaded the book and videos. The video is not working on my Dell notebook, running windows 8.1. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Posts 143
Ted Harms | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 28 2016 5:22 PM

They are fine now. Not sure what the problem was. Thanks

Posts 1395
James Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 28 2016 5:45 PM

Thanks for sharing

Logos 8  | Dell Inspiron 7373 | Windows 10 Pro 64, i7, 16GB, SSD | iPhone X | iMac 27" i7, 16GB, SSD | OS 10.13

Posts 4706
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 29 2016 6:39 AM

No problem!  Can't beat free knowledge Big Smile plus I love history so I'm hoping this is a good course.  I got it downloaded last night but haven't looked at it yet

Posts 1562
Rick Ausdahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 29 2016 9:05 AM

Ted Harms:

Just downloaded the book and videos. The video is not working on my Dell notebook, running windows 8.1. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Did your download pertain to a purchased version of the course or to the temporary free version?  If the temporary free version, would you share the download steps/process?

Posts 1562
Rick Ausdahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 29 2016 9:39 AM

Rick Ausdahl:

Ted Harms:

Did your download pertain to a purchased version of the course or to the temporary free version?  If the temporary free version, would you share the download steps/process?

No need to reply.  Looks like the course downloads automatically in Logos after signing up for it.

Page 1 of 1 (16 items) | RSS