New Methodist & Wesleyan Base Packages now available!

Page 2 of 2 (39 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 38 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 851
LogosEmployee
Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 12 2016 1:07 PM

SineNomine:
Edit: At present, the tool works, but the M&W packages are listed as though they were W&M packages, and the compare link (result given above) on the M&W pages is broken.

Gotcha. Yeah, I think this is related to David's question. We're looking into it now.

Manager, Bible Study Products Department

Posts 581
Kiyah | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 13 2016 9:06 AM

I'm also noticing that the Methodist packages don't show as having all of the same datasets as their corresponding levels (starter, bronze, silver) in the standard and other tradition packages.  I'm assuming that starter, bronze, and silver are the same in terms of datasets across packages and that this is just an error on the website.  The Methodist Gold package looks ok, but the other three are showing missing datasets.

Posts 851
LogosEmployee
Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 13 2016 9:13 AM

kiyahj:

I'm also noticing that the Methodist packages don't show as having all of the same datasets as their corresponding levels (starter, bronze, silver) in the standard and other tradition packages.  I'm assuming that starter, bronze, and silver are the same in terms of datasets across packages and that this is just an error on the website.  The Methodist Gold package looks ok, but the other three are showing missing datasets.

Thanks for pointing this out. To be clear, are you seeing this on the comparison chart?

Posts 581
Kiyah | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 13 2016 12:42 PM

I'm seeing it in both the comparison chart and the individual product pages themselves.

For example there are only five datasets showing for the starter package at https://www.logos.com/product/80191/methodist-and-wesleyan-starter.

(I have the drop-down list set to "All", not just "New to You")

Posts 295
LogosEmployee
Toby Steele (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 13 2016 12:59 PM

Ben Amundgaard:
Do you mean on /compare?

SineNomine:
Yes.

Edit: At present, the tool works, but the M&W packages are listed as though they were W&M packages, and the compare link (result given above) on the M&W pages is broken.

We're working on this and the /get-6 problem.

In the meantime, https://www.logos.com/compare?productIds=80191,80192,80193,80194 should get you what you need for /compare.

Posts 851
LogosEmployee
Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 13 2016 1:10 PM

kiyahj:

I'm seeing it in both the comparison chart and the individual product pages themselves.

For example there are only five datasets showing for the starter package at https://www.logos.com/product/80191/methodist-and-wesleyan-starter.

This should be fixed this afternoon.

Posts 57
Paulo Bechara | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 13 2016 1:38 PM

The following book appears as part of the collection in the "compare" page. Please verify:

Joshua 24 as Poetic Narrative

https://www.logos.com/product/26875/joshua-24-as-poetic-narrative

Posts 57
Paulo Bechara | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 13 2016 1:39 PM

I think it is a wrong link that must be corrected.

Posts 57
Paulo Bechara | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 13 2016 1:42 PM

When I click on the book:

With Unveiled Faces: Experience Intimacy With God Through Spiritual Disciplines

the link connects to the Joshua book (above)

Posts 3623
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 13 2016 1:43 PM

Sadly, a bit late for me. Entering retirement, my purchases of LOGOS resources have decreased greatly over the last 4 or 5 years. I pushed for a Wesleyan/Arminian package a while ago and would have jumped at this 5 years ago - maybe less. But now, it is outside my reach and the number of resources that it would add to my library comes with less value. I will check again when LOGOS 7 is released, but for now, I need to back away and say sorry.

Thank you for adding it (finally) and I hope it is of great value to the next generation of preachers serving the Wesleyan/Arminian church.

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 994
Mike Pettit | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 13 2016 2:20 PM

It leaves a bit of a sour taste when the only way to get the 10% discount is to subscribe to a print magazine that has prohibitive shipping costs if you do not live in the USA.

It is hard to feel valued by Logos sometimes, but then again I save money because I do not particularly feel like being gouged for every possible dollar by Logos.  

Posts 4823
doc | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 13 2016 2:36 PM

Mike Pettit:
It leaves a bit of a sour taste when the only way to get the 10% discount is to subscribe to a print magazine that has prohibitive shipping costs if you do not live in the USA.

Yes

Mike Pettit:
It is hard to feel valued by Logos sometimes, but then again I save money because I do not particularly feel like being gouged for every possible dollar by Logos. 

Yes

Posts 851
LogosEmployee
Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 13 2016 2:36 PM

Paulo Bechara:

When I click on the book:

With Unveiled Faces: Experience Intimacy With God Through Spiritual Disciplines

the link connects to the Joshua book (above)

Corrected.

The product ID for With Unveiled Faces was one number off the other.

Posts 57
Paulo Bechara | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 13 2016 3:28 PM

Thanks Ben

Posts 581
Kiyah | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 20 2016 9:15 AM

Ben Amundgaard:

kiyahj:

This should be fixed this afternoon.

FYI...This still doesn't appear to be fixed.

Posts 851
LogosEmployee
Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 20 2016 1:14 PM

Do you see it now?

Posts 581
Kiyah | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 20 2016 2:07 PM

Ben Amundgaard:

Do you see it now?

They are now showing all the datasets except the Lemmas Dataset.  Gold is okay, but Starter, Bronze, and Silver are just missing the Lemmas Dataset.

Thanks for looking into this!

Posts 851
LogosEmployee
Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 20 2016 2:24 PM

kiyahj:

Ben Amundgaard:

Do you see it now?

They are now showing all the datasets except the Lemmas Dataset.  Gold is okay, but Starter, Bronze, and Silver are just missing the Lemmas Dataset.

Thanks for looking into this!

The Lemmas Dataset is automatically unlocked automatically to your account (see PDP). We actually need to take it off of the comparison chart for the standard track.

Posts 637
Into Grace | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 20 2016 3:05 PM

So the only discount available is for current subscribers to the Bible Study magazine? I'm not a subscriber and have no plans to subscribe unless Logos releases a digital version. Nevertheless, thanks Logos for releasing a Methodist & Wesleyan Base Package.

Page 2 of 2 (39 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS