Trouble with the NA28 Info

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 45
Clifford L. Frazier | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jun 1 2016 5:49 PM

Greetings, I am in class and working with the NA28.  Periodically, I put the cursor over a word to have the information mini-window show up at the bottom.  All of a sudden, after I shut down to have new books added, when I put the cursor over the word, the parsing window shows up as always, it parses the word, but where the English translation of the word used to appear at the end of the parsing stream, now it is showing LN 13.11 for instance.  Why does Logos change things without me asking it to do so (general question about the information panel)?  But immediately can anyone help me get the English translation back where not the LN numbers appear?  Thank you

Posts 45
Clifford L. Frazier | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 1 2016 6:35 PM

This  is a screen shot of the problem I'm having on my MacBook Pro.  Notice the change in the information displayed.

Now this is a screenshot of the same passage taken on my MacBook Air, that I didn't run the most recent add resources update.  In this one you'll see that the English translation is included,  This is what I want to get back on my MacBook Pro version of L6.  Thank you for your help.

Posts 31350
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 1 2016 6:58 PM

See https://community.logos.com/forums/p/102871/824365.aspx#824365

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 9029
LogosEmployee

We're still investigating, but this looks like an error introduced in the latest update to the NA28 (which was shipped to fix some morph search problems). It coincidentally came out at the same time as Logos 6.12, but updating to 6.12 appears to be unrelated to the problem.

We'll post more updates on this thread when we have them.

Posts 217
LogosEmployee
Jannie van Niekerk | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 3 2016 11:34 AM

Clifford L. Frazier:

Greetings, I am in class and working with the NA28.  Periodically, I put the cursor over a word to have the information mini-window show up at the bottom.  All of a sudden, after I shut down to have new books added, when I put the cursor over the word, the parsing window shows up as always, it parses the word, but where the English translation of the word used to appear at the end of the parsing stream, now it is showing LN 13.11 for instance.  Why does Logos change things without me asking it to do so (general question about the information panel)?  But immediately can anyone help me get the English translation back where not the LN numbers appear?  Thank you

Clifford, we have corrected this issue, and shipped a new version of the resource. Please do a sync (or close and re-open logos) for the new resource to download.

Thanks!

Jannie

Posts 6
Anton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 4 2016 12:19 AM

Indeed, with LLS:NA28
2016-06-03T16:37:36Z
NA28.logos4  the problem is solved, glad you guys did it rapidly.

rgds

Anton

Posts 64
Shane Lems | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 4 2016 4:54 AM

Yes! Good job, Logos, it is fixed!  Thanks!

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS