Pre-Pub Hermeneia: First Isaiah ---FYI

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 5285
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jun 11 2016 4:47 PM

Hermeneia: First Isaiah

Hope we can get it into production ASAP.

-Dan

Posts 10765
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 11 2016 4:57 PM

Thank you, Dan.

"I didn't know God made honky tonk angels."

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 11 2016 5:39 PM

I'm in.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 2041
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 11 2016 7:03 PM

Thank you!

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 334
Paul Strickert | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 13 2016 6:48 PM

Thanks, Dan!

Posts 44
Jonathan Watson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 14 2016 9:40 AM

Fantastic!

- Jonathan J. Watson

Posts 641
Steve Maling | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 15 2016 12:12 PM

I'm in. How could I not be, after a three-week summer course with Dr. Roberts at Princeton Seminary in 1992? The bonus was an after-course session of a few from the class reading Hebrew with Dr. Roberts in his study.

Posts 352
Stephen Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 21 2016 9:59 PM

The publisher allows us to read (pdf file) the first chapter before purchasing.

So I can give Logos the heads up on a typo ..... in the footnote m of 1:7, although the text makes sense (it mentions scribes coping with a Hebrew manuscript) it probable should read that the scribes were "copying" from a Hebrew manuscript.

Stephen Miller

Sydney, Australia

Posts 2041
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 22 2016 7:52 AM

Stephen Miller:

The publisher allows us to read (pdf file) the first chapter before purchasing.

So I can give Logos the heads up on a typo ..... in the footnote m of 1:7, although the text makes sense (it mentions scribes coping with a Hebrew manuscript) it probable should read that the scribes were "copying" from a Hebrew manuscript.

Stephen Miller

Sydney, Australia

That's a good catch, but I am under the impression that Logos will not fix a typo that is in the original.  If the publisher fixes it in subsequent editions, then Logos will fix it, but they cannot change something that is in the original.

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS