Mobile Ed: OT317 Judges - 18 hours of teaching for $80 !!

Page 1 of 4 (68 items) 1 2 3 4 Next >
This post has 67 Replies | 7 Followers

Posts 1095
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jun 13 2016 8:39 PM

Hi folks, 

Let's please keep this going. This is such an EXCELLENT price for an excellent resource.

https://www.logos.com/product/56418/mobile-ed-ot317-judges

18 hours through the book of Judges for just $80 or $90! Look at all the amazing teaching you'd get through this book! 

Please! If you haven't bid on this, could you please consider bidding so we can get this resource under development? I would be so appreciative! 

Many thanks!

Myke Harbuck
Lead Pastor, www.ByronCity.Church
Adjunct Professor, Georgia Military College
Mac OS 10.13.6 High Sierra, Mid 2015 iMac, 2.5GHz i7, 32 gbRAM, 1tbSSD

Posts 2061
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 13 2016 9:35 PM

I agree.  I am in.

Posts 611
Dave Thawley | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 14 2016 12:59 AM

I don't understand for the life of me why this hasn't been snapped up yet. It is such a fantastic bargain and looks like it will be a great resource. 

Posts 383
Daniel Bender | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 14 2016 4:00 AM

Thanks for bringing attention to this. I'm in as well.

Posts 485
Rodney Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 14 2016 4:29 AM

Wow,,  My Bid just placed..  

Posts 1978
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 14 2016 5:48 AM

This wasn't always on CP was it?  Didn't they have this as a regular Pre-pub for a pretty hefty price?  I am in for $80  for sure, thanks!

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 8947
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 14 2016 5:56 AM

I've been patiently waiting. Great to see this pushed.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 1095
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 14 2016 5:57 AM

Joseph Turner:

This wasn't always on CP was it?  Didn't they have this as a regular Pre-pub for a pretty hefty price?  I am in for $80  for sure, thanks!

I'm not aware if it was out there before it was community pricing. Maybe so, but I thought that it was introduced as community pricing. I really can't speak factually, however. That's just what I think. 

Thank you so much for getting on board. Looks like we've added several more people through advertising it here on the forums. Hopefully more people will join the bandwagon.  

Myke Harbuck

Posts 1945
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 14 2016 5:59 AM

I do not have the links at the moment, but there are two Mobile Ed courses on Judges...this one on community pricing, and another one that is more expensive and not on community pricing.  But this one started on community pricing and $80 is a very good price for what you get.

Posts 1095
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 14 2016 6:01 AM

Big Smile

Bruce Dunning:

I've been patiently waiting. Great to see this pushed.

Thanks!  Looks like between the two forms I posted last night that we've had about five or so more people jump in.  I'll make an intentional effort to repromote every few weeks in hopes of adding more people each time.  Logos promoted it pretty heavy when it first went into community pricing, and it was pushed on the forums pretty heavy a couple times already, but it looks like you're still a lot of people who don't know about it. So I will keep pushing it here in hopes that we can get it into production.

I just don't think you can beat this deal. I mean, 18 hours of teaching through a often neglected book of the Bible  for just 80 bucks. This looks like it's going to be one of the most extensive mobile Ed courses that they have produced thus far, and just for $80! I'm excited. 

Myke Harbuck

Posts 1216
Matt Hamrick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 14 2016 6:31 AM

Thanks, I have been in since the beginning and will continue all the way until it releases.

Posts 3678
Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 14 2016 6:37 AM

Bock is a solid author and the outline looks good. I was wondering was might be the level of the course. Has anyone in seminary or above taken some of these OT courses and can comment on their level? 

Posts 520
Gordon Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 14 2016 9:09 AM

Yes

Posts 109
Larry Heflin | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 14 2016 11:03 AM

I'm sure this is just a typo, but this is Block, not Bock. Both have Mobile Ed offerings.

Posts 611
Dave Thawley | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 14 2016 11:44 AM

Yep its block.I'm going through his commentary on ezekiel which is  i think is 1600 pages of exilence. He has a different style to bock but I personally rate them both equally .

Posts 60
Alan | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 15 2016 7:56 PM

It looks like this has gotten a decent bump so hopefully it will continue to get attention.  It is a great price for this.

Posts 2311
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 15 2016 10:57 PM

This has gone from zero to 80% in like no time. I guess the resource has the potential for a much lower price.

So please everyone who would pay $40, bid that amount. Everyone who would pay $20, bid that amount.

I' d really like to see the price drop at least to $60. Cool

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 1095
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 15 2016 11:57 PM

Jan Krohn:

So please everyone who would pay $40, bid that amount. Everyone who would pay $20, bid that amount.

I disagree. I think $80 or $90 is an incredible price for this resource! I mean, its 18 hours of teaching!! Driving the price down that low is going to create a condition where the CP endeavor proves unprofitable for FL and thus might lead to their resistance to release courses in such an manner in the future. So please, let's be realistic and not look a gift horse in the mouth. I really want FL to stay committed to the idea of CP for mobile ed courses. If we can get this course at $80, we are getting a steel! So please bid, but bid a fair price. Even $100 is a really great deal for this course!! 

Thanks everyone. 

Myke Harbuck

Posts 2311
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 16 2016 4:07 AM

That's not how CP works. If $60 is the winning bid, then that's profitable for FL.

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 1426
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 16 2016 6:58 AM

Jan Krohn:

This has gone from zero to 80% in like no time. I guess the resource has the potential for a much lower price.

FYI, you cant bid $20, or $40. The starting increment is $56. 

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Page 1 of 4 (68 items) 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS