SUGGESTION Facilitate Journaling

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 258
John C Connell Jr. | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jun 15 2016 4:39 AM

I use Notes to journal on a daily basis.  It would be interesting if Logos provided a Note format option that would facilitate daily journal entries.  It would save me from having to write each day's date at the beginning of that journal entry.  

Another feature would allow highlights to be sent to the current day's journal with a right click option.  It would save going to the "Copy Bible Verses" feature repeatedly.

Be strong and courageous. . . for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.

Posts 3
Lisa McAfee | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 17 2017 2:30 PM

I would love that option too !

Posts 1757
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 17 2017 6:55 PM

Hi John:

A few years ago our friend DominicM created an input-box-enabled calendar Personal Book. It can be found here: http://community.logos.com/forums/t/79592.aspx 

The docx file can be changed to the current year by Find & Replace. The compiled resource will open at the current date. The input area will grow vertical scroll bars for longer entries. Navigation is made easy by a TOC on the first page, the Logos left side TOC, and the reference box. It's a quite useful resource and, as always, Dominic's work is greatly appreciated.

It's not exactly what you're looking for, since personal book input boxes don't have spell check, bible verse linking, or hyperlink hosting. But they do have rudimentary rich text functionality using Ctrl+ B, I, & U, and Undo (Ctrl+Z).

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS