Has a logos forgotten about the encyclopedia Britannica

Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
This post has 11 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 297
Mike McKnelly | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jun 17 2016 10:43 AM

I thought we were going to get regular updates on the progress of the encyclopedia. I haven't seen a post for quite a while.

Posts 1977
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 17 2016 11:01 AM

This has become a point of great frustration.  There really is not much more to say.

Posts 197
Stephen Terlizzi | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 17 2016 11:04 AM

I have given up hope of seeing this anytime soon. It really has made me have second thoughts on any Pre-Pub purchases.

Posts 5253
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 17 2016 11:08 AM

I believe that last we heard Ben told us it looked like it would be done sometime this summer.... but I honestly don't feel like searching for thread right now.

-dan

Posts 523
Fasil | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 17 2016 11:23 AM

If I remember correctly , the ETA was for July or August.

Posts 879
LogosEmployee
Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 17 2016 11:30 AM

Here's my latest post (from May 24) https://community.logos.com/forums/p/117689/822993.aspx#822993

That's probably the best thread to follow.

Manager, Bible Study Products Department

Posts 1977
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 17 2016 11:36 AM

For Ben

It has been alleged on this thread that you have apparently possibly indicated a July or August release.  This is not what I found in the last communique I have seen from you on this thread.  Can you give an update on this thread and now of course on this current thread? 

If there is no update, can you please tell us that on these threads?

(Ben, your post came I guess while I was writing this one)

Posts 879
LogosEmployee
Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 17 2016 11:54 AM

I think the best thing to do would be to refer to this thread as the authoritative thread going forward https://community.logos.com/forums/p/117689/822993.aspx#822993

The other posts are older.

Posts 1977
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 17 2016 12:06 PM

Ben Amundgaard:

I think the best thing to do would be to refer to this thread as the authoritative thread going forward https://community.logos.com/forums/p/117689/822993.aspx#822993

Hmm...I see that now.  But actually, this thread is now the newer thread.  The problem arises is saying on any given thread that there will be an update, and then there is no update...someone starts a new thread which some see and others do not see.  Thus the frustration levels grow...

Posts 523
Fasil | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 17 2016 2:45 PM

Thanks Ben!

Reply More
Ben Amundgaard | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue May 24, 2016 9:42 AM

Hi All,

OK, with the caveat that the timeline for this project has been hard to define, I can tentatively say that we hope to ship the EBNE sometime in July or August. Please understand that this is not a promised ship date but a projection based on where the project is currently.

If this projection changes, I'll be sure to let you know right away.

Quick Reply
Posts 879
LogosEmployee
Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 17 2016 3:13 PM

Mark:

Ben Amundgaard:

Hmm...I see that now.  But actually, this thread is now the newer thread.  The problem arises is saying on any given thread that there will be an update, and then there is no update...someone starts a new thread which some see and others do not see.  Thus the frustration levels grow...

That makes sense. OK, let's use the thread I linked to (here) going forward. If you see another thread, please point people to that thread.

Posts 1977
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 17 2016 7:41 PM

Thanks Ben

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS