Steve has entered Paradise

Page 1 of 2 (39 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 38 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3578
steve clark | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jun 17 2016 9:24 PM

It is with a mixture of great joy for him and sorrow for myself(as I will miss him dearly), that I tell you that Steve has gone to be with our Lord.

Please pray for myself and the rest of his family during this difficult time.

In Christ,

Josh (Steve's son)

QLinks, Bibl2, LLR, Macros
Dell Insp 17-5748, i5, 1.7 GHz, 8G RAM, win 8.1

Posts 24256
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 17 2016 9:46 PM

Thanks for letting us know. All will be in our prayers.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 2771
Michael Childs | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 17 2016 10:26 PM

Prayers.

"In all cases, the Church is to be judged by the Scripture, not the Scripture by the Church," John Wesley

Posts 346
Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 17 2016 10:42 PM

May the peace and comfort of the Lord be with Steve's family and friends.  Thanks for letting us know Josh.  

Posts 19582
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 17 2016 11:25 PM

Thank for you letting us know Josh

Praying for you all, Graham

Posts 2287
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 17 2016 11:49 PM

1 Cor. 15:50-58.

Stay strong.

Posts 1875
Paul-C | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 18 2016 1:37 AM

Josh, I'm very sorry to hear of your family's loss. May the Lord bless you and keep you and your family during this difficult time. 

Posts 623
JAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 18 2016 3:12 AM

Thank you Josh. "May the Lord show you his favor and give you his peace"

"The Christian mind is the prerequisite of Christian thinking. And Christian thinking is the prerequisite of Christian action." - Harry Blamires, 1963

Posts 25967
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 18 2016 3:26 AM

Praying for you and your family.

OSX & iOS | Mac Logs | PC LogsInstall

Posts 2774
Don Awalt | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 18 2016 4:20 AM

Oh my gosh! This is such sad news!  I will pray for Steve and your family Josh.

For those that don't know, Steve was a great contributor of add-on tools and aids in addition to his forum contributions:

Logos Library Reporter

Personal Book Macros to aid building personal books

L4-Bibliography2

QuickLink for Logos 4

Steve will be missed here.

Posts 6437
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 18 2016 4:28 AM

Please accept my condolences Josh. Steve was indeed a valuable member of the community, and worked unselfishly to make the "Logos Experience' better for all.

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 857
EastTN | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 18 2016 4:30 AM

May God's comfort and grace be with your family.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 18 2016 4:54 AM

steve clark:

It is with a mixture of great joy for him and sorrow for myself(as I will miss him dearly), that I tell you that Steve has gone to be with our Lord.

Please pray for myself and the rest of his family during this difficult time.

+1 Yes Praying, which includes the Fruit of the Spirit being abundant in every believer along with God's Grace and Peace.  Rejoicing in the Lord can include tears flowing; Steve's human presence will be missed.

Don Awalt:
For those that don't know, Steve was a great contributor of add-on tools and aids in addition to his forum contributions:

Also Thankful for many Logos wiki pages; for example, Steve started => Visual Table of Contents for Logos 4

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 325
Sue McIntyre | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 18 2016 5:02 AM

Very sad to read your post. Praying for the family.

Posts 1692
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 18 2016 5:11 AM

Josh, many on this forum appreciated his contributions. We will be praying for you and the family over these next few days.

Posts 1593
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 18 2016 5:14 AM

Josh:

Peace to your family.

Steve contributed to this community(ies) in a very tangible way and freely shared his gift.

Win7/10 Android/Fire OS 5

Posts 1874
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 18 2016 5:39 AM

Praying for your family!

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 784
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 18 2016 5:49 AM

Praying for the entire family. 

Posts 1525
Kenute P. Curry | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 18 2016 7:01 AM

My prayers and condolences are with you and your family at this time. He is beholding the face of Jesus now.

Posts 1375
James Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 18 2016 7:33 AM

To add an honorable mention of Steve's servant heart...

When I upgraded to Office 365, I lost access to Steve's PB Macros and after some initial attempts to help me on the forum, he actually offered to call and walk me through the process of troubleshooting on teamviewer. He then worked on my system for nearly 30 minutes and got the macros working for me again. It was such a blessing to have what little interaction I did with him. He was so encouraged to know that several pastors in our church were using his macros to aid us in our studies/sermon preparation. He will be missed.

Logos 7.16  | Dell Inspiron 7373 | Windows 10 Pro 64, i7, 16GB, SSD | iPhone X | iMac 27" i7, 16GB, SSD | OS 10.13

Page 1 of 2 (39 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS