Wife bought me Platinum, how to I upgrade from free package?

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3
Paul Edwards | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jun 20 2016 5:29 AM

Morning all,

My wife has blessed me highly with the purchase of the Platinum package, at a Gateway Pink conference recently, as a gift to me/us.

I already have a Logos logon ID (no purchase history) and I just downloaded the free engine to our Windows laptop.

How do I "upgrade" from my free account to the Platinum package?

She purchased it under her name and her email address. She forwarded me the Order Summary email but there are no instructions on how to apply the package as a "gift' to another person/ ID/ email.

Any suggestions?

Posts 6222
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 20 2016 5:32 AM

Call customer service and explain what she did.

DAL

Posts 27436
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 20 2016 5:45 AM
Paul Edwards:
She purchased it under her name and her email address.
Since she used her credentials, the account is technically hers... I don't think you will have any troubles. You will need Customer Service to merge the accounts. If she is using the credentials already and wanted to keep them, you would just need to decide which ones you want to keep. FYI - Logos is licensed to "one user." FL has clarified "one user" to include a non-vocational ministry spouse and/or minors still living in the home. You should be aware, however, that everything is designed for that "one user," so notes, highlights, etc. will always be shared across devices (since that is what "one user" would expect).

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 3
Paul Edwards | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 20 2016 5:49 AM

Thanks alabama24. Good explanation.

Posts 3
Paul Edwards | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 20 2016 5:50 AM

Thanks DAL

Posts 74
Rusty Davidson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 20 2016 2:53 PM

If she did not use the Serial Number/Activation Code, you can go to https://www.logos.com/redeem (make sure you are signed in on your account on the website) and enter the 20-digit code there.

Posts 1022
Keith Pang | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 20 2016 3:16 PM

Wow! Awesome! And welcome! 😊

Shalom, in Christ, Keith. Check out my music www.soundcloud.com/kpang808

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS