Is anyone else having trouble with Logos 6.12 on a Mac after the computer has come back from sleep?

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Posts 824
GregW | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jun 22 2016 11:29 AM

Ever since 6.12 I seem to be having a problem with 6.12 (latest update to el Capitan). If I awake my Macbook from sleep and try to start up Logos, sometimes it appears on the menu bar but doesn't start logging in or synchronising, and I can't get the app to appear on the desktop. I open to a blank layout, not the Home Page or any other layout, and can't seem to work out what is going on. I don't currently have logs because I never remember and when I set logging on I haven't been able to reproduce the problem. It has only happened since I upgraded to 6.12. 

I will try to get some logs when I get time later, but just wondered if anyone else is seeing this behaviour? 

Running Logos 6 Platinum and Logos Now on Surface Pro 4, 8 GB RAM, 256GB SSD, i5

Posts 762
Patrick S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 30 2016 1:33 AM

Well I broke one of my own rules about using Logos after MacBook waking from sleep and upgraded to 6.12 SR-2 on my MacBook after it woke from sleep with Logos running.

Then I had problems with Logos syncing documents etc., I turned off 'Use Internet' now it looks like it is re-indexing my whole library.

Will see the final outcome.

"I want to know all God's thoughts; the rest are just details." - Albert Einstein

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS