Create new reading plan by copying old one

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 23
Mark Hale | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jun 29 2016 5:23 AM

Is it possible with Logos 6 on the desktop to create a new reading plan by copying an old one? I want to create a new "Custom Reading Plan", but rather than start from scratch, I would like to copy an existing one and work from there. I do not want to edit the old one.

The reason for doing this is that I was using a custom reading plan for a calendar year. I hadn't entered all dates yet, but used it to read with, and kept adding an extra month to the plan. However, I got a bit behind, and got past the last date entered in the plan. No problem for the desktop, I could add new entries. But I also synchronize with the Android app and due to a bug there the plan is available but empty and crashes. Rather than wait longer for a solution for the app, I would like to create a new reading plan on the desktop and use that. Hence the wish to copy an existing one and modify.

Any suggestions

Posts 2084
LogosEmployee

Create a new custom reading plan. Then open the "Add" menu at the top of the panel. Choose "...another reading plan" and select the plan you want to copy. This will add all the readings from the old plan to the new plan.

Posts 23
Mark Hale | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 29 2016 8:29 AM

Thanks. Yes, that worked. Just needed to play with the date. Solved. I hadn't seen that option.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS