How to freeze information in mouse hover

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 12
Frank | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jul 7 2016 10:58 AM

Hi,

I am new to Logos and am wondering how to freeze something (ie the information)  when I hover over it with my mouse..this would give me more time to read the gloss...how do I copy the gloss...or do I have to open the resource?....I am running Logos on Windows 7 and Mac OS 10.9 Thanks for your help..

This seems to be a problem only in Windows 7....cpu??   any suggestions how to fix it w/o upgrade?

Frank

Posts 22354
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 7 2016 12:31 PM

Hi Frank - and welcome to the forums

Frank:
I am new to Logos and am wondering how to freeze something (ie the information)  when I hover over it with my mouse..this would give me more time to read the gloss

If you are referring to the gloss that comes up at the bottom of the resource - this does change as you move your mouse and you can't freeze it

However if you open the Information Tool, you can see the gloss there

You can set the Information Tool to update on Hover or Click

Frank:
.how do I copy the gloss

You can do this in the Information Tool by right-clicking on the section heading

Frank:
This seems to be a problem only in Windows 7....cpu??   any suggestions how to fix it w/o upgrade?

I don't understand this comment - I believe this works the same on Windows or Mac OS. Please expand / clarify

Graham 

Posts 12
Frank | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 7 2016 12:56 PM

Graham,

Thanks for your quick reply..I will check these out....I am running Window 7 on a 2011 PC and when I  look at logos in the task manager (resource monitor)..I see that it "stops responding" and then starts again alot and I see things "flicker" in my logos layout and I "loose" my gloss...so I assume it is my CPU..I do have 8 GB RAM... so I am trying to use as few resources to not "over load" (I don't know if that is the right term)...thanks again for your help!

Frank

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS