Old Libronix books

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 24
Jason Rogers | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Mar 2 2010 10:54 AM

Hey everyone,

A buddy of mine found a copy of J Vernon Mcgees lifeworks at a local store and was wondering if this will load automatically into L4 if I was to purchase. I know I have read before that L3 resources will be usable in L4 but was just making sure that all other Libronix products would work as well.

Thanks, Jason

Posts 222
Jeremy White | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 2 2010 11:00 AM

As I understand it - You need to to install it in Libronix first - then sync licenses - then it will also download into Logos4

A song I wrote and recorded : He Who Sits Upon The Throne

Posts 9102
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 2 2010 11:01 AM

Jason, it won't load automatically. ou have two options:

Load it into Logos 3. Even if you load Logos 3 temporarily just to do this and later delete it that will be fine. You need to activate the collection while in Logos 3 and sync your licenses so Logos knows you own this. Then go into Logos 4 and in time Logos 4 should dicover the change to your license file and download the volumes and put them into Logos 4.

The other option is to call Logos Tech Support and ask them to activate the product so you don't have to load Logos 3.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 24
Jason Rogers | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 2 2010 11:04 AM

Thanks for the fast replies. So will this collection come with a copy of L3 to install?

Posts 222
Jeremy White | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 2 2010 11:09 AM

I beleive it does - if not you can get it here http://www.logos.com/support/downloads/ldls

I'm sure you're aware that Libronix can do some things that are not currently possible in Logos4 so if you wanted your entire library (well almost) available on that platform - you can have them both on your system simultaneously with no problem then check out this wiki page - http://wiki.logos.com/LE_Resources_for_Logos_3

A song I wrote and recorded : He Who Sits Upon The Throne

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS