Erasing Highlight

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 2
Frank Turkson | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jul 18 2016 5:03 AM

I mistakenly highlighted some words on my windows platform and want to erase them but don't know how. Can someone help.

Secondly, is it possibly to copy a symbol from the inductive/precept pallete into a pallete I created for my studies and if yes how?

best regards

Frank

Posts 4602
Forum MVP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 18 2016 5:19 AM

There are a couple of ways to erase a highlight. First you could open the Note File in which the highlight resides and delete the note there. The easiest way is to simply right click on the highlighted word or passage and select "Remove Annotations".

You can easily move or copy individual highlight styles.

1. Open the Highlighting Pane

2. Expand the Palette that contains the style you want to copy

3. Hovering over the desired style click the drop down arrow on the right

4. If you want to retain a copy of the style in more than one palette, select duplicate, and then move the duplicated style to the desired palette

5. If you simply want to move a style from one Palette to another, don't worry about duplicating and just move the style to the desired palette.

Posts 2
Frank Turkson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 18 2016 10:16 AM

Thanks friends. It worked.

Frank

Posts 4602
Forum MVP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 18 2016 12:37 PM

Glad to hear

Posts 155
Alan | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 20 2016 2:58 AM

Frank Turkson:

Secondly, is it possibly to copy a symbol from the inductive/precept pallete into a pallete I created for my studies and if yes how?

Fredc, but the inductive/precept palette is "greyed out".  How can one duplicate or move the symbol?

Posts 4602
Forum MVP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 20 2016 7:58 AM

The pre-loaded palettes that come with Logos must be duplicated first. To  do this:

1. Hover over the Palette name and click the dropdown arrow on the right

2. Click duplicate

A new Palette that is exactly like the one duplicated will be created and you can use the steps above to move or duplicate individual highlighting styles

Posts 155
Alan | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 21 2016 1:59 AM

Fredc, this is very helpful.  I was looking at individual highlighting styles instead of the Palette name.  Thanks again. Yes

Posts 4602
Forum MVP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 21 2016 6:34 AM

Alan:

Fredc, this is very helpful.  I was looking at individual highlighting styles instead of the Palette name.  Thanks again. Yes

Yes. Just to clarify, you can move or copy an individual highlight style from a preloaded palette, after it has been duplicated.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS