exegetical guide and interlinears

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 100
Heath Choate | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Mar 2 2010 7:15 PM

I am noticing the interlinears that the words are off by one word. I don't believe it is showing my cursor in the screenshot. But my cursor was on  "Let " the follows "brother" in verse 4. But it seems the Strong's shown at the bottom would be for "brother

Posts 82
Wade Bishop | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 2 2010 8:22 PM

I am trying to figure out how to get the interlinear word by word to show up in the format that Windows has it......with the verse in GK/HRW and then right beside it the verse in english.  then you can scroll over the word in english and it will highlight the corresponding word in the interlinear.

Posts 100
Heath Choate | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 2 2010 8:32 PM

Currently the exegetical guide is as it shows on my screenshot. The word for word just began to work with this current alpha. It is very much a work in progress.

I am also curious if there is to be definitions as well in the menu bar at the bottom with the dictionary/ Strong's info?

Posts 698
LogosEmployee

Wade Bishop:

I am trying to figure out how to get the interlinear word by word to show up in the format that Windows has it......with the verse in GK/HRW and then right beside it the verse in english.  then you can scroll over the word in english and it will highlight the corresponding word in the interlinear.

The exegetical guide is explicitly in an incomplete state. So that particular bit of functionality has not yet been implemented.

Director of Engineering for Enterprise and Operations

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS