Got 12 Volumes of the NSBT sale - Question

Page 1 of 1 (13 items)
This post has 12 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 7748
DAL | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jul 25 2016 9:26 AM

So, turns out I ended up getting 12 volumes of the NSBT sale, but bought them in separate transactions due to different recommendations from colleagues over the weekend. My question: In order to get the $15 credit, does one need to buy all 12 volumes at once? Or does Logos keep track of how many you bought at different times during the sale and still give you credit? 

DAL

Posts 1088
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 25 2016 10:16 AM

DAL 

I think you have been using Logos longer than me, but I would just contact Logos CS. I would think that they would work with you on this and give you the credit.

L4 Bible Study, L5 Reformed Bronze, & L5 Gold, L6 Platinum & Reformed Platinum, L7 Platinum, L8 Baptist Platinum.
2015 rMBP 15" 2.2GHz 16GB 256GB SSD, running macOS Mojave   iPad Mini 4,   iPhone 6.

Posts 2137
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 25 2016 11:40 AM

Lee:

DAL 

I think you have been using Logos longer than me, but I would just contact Logos CS. I would think that they would work with you on this and give you the credit.

This is what I would do as well.  If there is a problem, then ask them to return all of the volumes and then rerun the purchase as a single transaction.  That would take care of it.

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 3588
Milkman | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 25 2016 12:37 PM

you do not need to buy all at one time. As long as you purchase 12 or more by August 8 and THEN call FL and they should be able to give you the credit.

mm.

DAL:

So, turns out I ended up getting 12 volumes of the NSBT sale, but bought them in separate transactions due to different recommendations from colleagues over the weekend. My question: In order to get the $15 credit, does one need to buy all 12 volumes at once? Or does Logos keep track of how many you bought at different times during the sale and still give you credit? 

DAL

mm.

Posts 7748
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 25 2016 3:32 PM

Milkman:

you do not need to buy all at one time. As long as you purchase 12 or more by August 8 and THEN call FL and they should be able to give you the credit.

mm.

DAL:

DAL

That actually makes more sense. After all, I did purchase 12. All they need to know is that I did so and they should be able to set me up since it didn't specify "buy them all at once." It turned out to be a great sale after all! 👍

DAL

Posts 81
Kevin Wang | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 26 2016 1:46 AM

Do you mind sharing which ones you bought? I'm trying to figure out which volumes to get myself. Thanks!

Posts 7748
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 26 2016 2:35 AM

Kevin Wang:

Do you mind sharing which ones you bought? I'm trying to figure out which volumes to get myself. Thanks!

No links since I'm responding from my phone, but here's the list:

1. Shepherds after My Own Heart: Pastoral Traditions and Leadership in the Bible

2. Hearing God's Words: Exploring Biblical Spirituality

3. The Temple and the Church's Mission: A Biblical Theology of the Dwelling Place of God

4. Christ, Our Righteousness: Paul's Theology of Justification

5. Return to Me: A Biblical Theology of Repentance

6. With the Clouds of Heaven: The Book of Daniel in Biblical Theology

7. Slave of Christ: A New Testament Metaphor for Total Devotion to Christ

8. Covenant and Commandment: Works, Obedience and Faithfulness in the Christian Life

9. Five Festal Garments: Christian Reflections on the Song of Songs, Ruth, Lamentations, Ecclesiastes, Esther

10. Now My Eyes Have Seen  You: Images of Creation and Evil in the Book of Job

11. The Acts of the Risen Lord Jesus: Luke's Account of God's Unfolding Plan

12. Paul and the Law: Keeping the Commandments of God

That's all for now.  I will probably buy the Leviticus volume when it comes out.

DAL

Posts 1463
PL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 26 2016 4:19 AM

Hi DAL,

What does NSBT stand for and can you please share a link?

Thanks,

Peter

Posts 7748
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 26 2016 4:24 AM

PL:

Hi DAL,

What does NSBT stand for and can you please share a link?

Thanks,

Peter

New Studies in Biblical Theology (NSBT): https://www.logos.com/nsbt-sale 

Posts 2770
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 26 2016 6:16 AM

I'm thinking that Faithlife will probably just give you the credit, even though you may not have brought them all at once. The alternative of returning the 12, then repurchasing them would be a nuisance and not make much sense..

Posts 1463
PL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 26 2016 6:17 AM

Thanks DAL!

Posts 55
LogosEmployee
Taylor Blomquist | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 26 2016 10:32 AM

DAL:

DAL

Hi DAL,

Rest assured: You do not have to purchase all of the volumes in one shot to be eligible for the $15 coupon code. All you need to do is purchase 12 before the end of the sale on August 8th. We'll assemble the email containing the coupon code based on that criteria. That email should hit your inbox the next day (August 9th). 

Let me know if you have any further questions, have a great day!

Taylor

Posts 7748
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 26 2016 1:24 PM

Taylor Blomquist:

DAL:

DAL

Hi DAL,

Rest assured: You do not have to purchase all of the volumes in one shot to be eligible for the $15 coupon code. All you need to do is purchase 12 before the end of the sale on August 8th. We'll assemble the email containing the coupon code based on that criteria. That email should hit your inbox the next day (August 9th). 

Let me know if you have any further questions, have a great day!

Taylor

Thank you Taylor for the official response! It is very much appreciated 🙂👌👍

Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS