Not receiving signals in Faithlife Bible apps

Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 34
Angela Goose | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jul 25 2016 4:05 PM

Hi, signals are not being received in Faithlife Bible apps from Riverstones presentations at the moment.7536.Proclaim Logs.zip

I have tried from presentations in Church on Sunday and now again from home (changing date & time to give current address). Normally I use signals in Church for our services and at home for a Bible study group I run. I attach the logs from the home presentations. I used the example presentation as a test at home.

I am wondering if I have accidentally changed some privacy setting - I note the Riverstones presentation group has "private" setting. Would this alter the ability to send out signals in a service? I have confirmed that it isn't just my phone. I have reinstalled the app as well.

Thank you

Angela Goose
Riverstones Church

Posts 3501
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 25 2016 4:08 PM

Hello Angela, we just did some initial testing of the to make sure it wasn't something obviously wrong on our end. We'll be digging into this more (specifically your group) tomorrow. Thanks for your patience.

Posts 34
Angela Goose | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 25 2016 8:48 PM

Thanks Scott

Posts 716
LogosEmployee
Peter June | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 27 2016 5:46 PM

Hi, Angela. We've discovered what we think is the cause of this issue and our mobile developers are working to get it fixed. I can't give you an exact timeframe right now, but our team is aware of the problem.

Thanks again for taking the time to report this bug to us!

Posts 34
Angela Goose | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 8 2016 2:28 PM

Hi Peter

Thanks for the update, just to confirm I am still not receiving signals 

Angela

Posts 4264
LogosEmployee
Kevin Byford (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 8 2016 2:31 PM

Angela Goose:

Thanks for the update, just to confirm I am still not receiving signals 

The mobile team has an internal fix that we intend to ship in tomorrow's beta version. So, if you wish you can try the beta after it's released tomorrow and let us know if the issue is solved.

Posts 34
Angela Goose | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 8 2016 3:24 PM

Hi Kevin - that sounds good, how do I try the beta version please? Angela

Posts 34
Angela Goose | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 10 2016 2:39 PM

HI Kevin - I have installed the Beta version and my presentation is now showing up in the Faithlife Study Bible app on my phone. Thank you. Angela Goose

Posts 4264
LogosEmployee
Kevin Byford (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 10 2016 4:04 PM

Good to hear!

Posts 4264
LogosEmployee
Kevin Byford (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 17 2016 1:19 PM

FYI, the Proclaim fix should now be available in the 5.4.4 Stable Release. Please see https://community.logos.com/forums/t/129091.aspx .

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS