Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 170
Dwayne Justice | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jul 25 2016 11:24 PM

In Logos Desktop, if you copy and paste into a word document, the citations automatically populate in your footnotes. You can also click on the information icon and Logos gives you the citation information so you can copy it from there then paste it into your document if need be. Now, if I am using the Web App it is because I am on a computer that does not have the Logos Desktop on it. So, if I am using the Web App and need to cite the sources I am using, how do I go about getting the citation information, as neither of the aforementioned options exist in the Web App? Thank you.

🖥 21.5" iMac; 2.7GHZ; 1TB HD🖥

💻 15" Macbook Pro Retina; 2.5GHZ i7; 16 GB; 500GB FSD💻

🎁Logos 6 Diamond; Logos 6 Anglican Diamond; Logos 6 Pentecostal & Charismatic Gold🎁

🌐Logos Now🌐

Posts 1246
David Mitchell | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 1 2016 9:50 AM

Citations are planned for the web app but have not yet been implemented.

David Mitchell
Development Lead
Faithlife

Posts 83
Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 14 2016 8:31 AM

Is there a timeline for this?  I consider this a crucial missing feature.

Posts 83
Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 31 2017 5:20 PM

One year later...any word on this?

Posts 1925
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 31 2017 11:51 PM

Paul:

One year later...any word on this?

Sorry for the delay. It's in our backlog. If I had to guess, I'd say we'll be able to get to it in the next two or three months. I'm sorry it's taken so long. We're working from the user survey responses we got and prioritizing the items with the most requests.

Posts 4
Jim From North Bend | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 21 2017 11:12 AM

In August, You mentioned "... in the next two or three months."

Its 4-5 months... is there an update?  This functionality is quite important to me.

Thanks,

jb

Posts 83
Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 19 2018 6:06 AM

Not holding my breath, but would still love to see this for when I only have access to my Chromebook

Posts 561
Nick Steffen | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 19 2018 9:26 AM

This is a very important feature to implement on the web app. Please make it a higher priority. 

Posts 17
Nick Stapleton | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 15 2020 12:59 PM

Is this still on the radar, Phil? Missing this feature has felt disappointing and been prohibitive in using the web app meaningfully for academic work. Need a solution ASAP. 

Posts 83
Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 17 2020 9:43 AM

Hopefully Phil will prove me wrong, but I am not optimistic.  Clearly it is a significant feature for anyone in the academic field (which one would think would be on FL's radar) but the fact that it has gone on this long without being dealt with is very discouraging.

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS